Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86

    After getting out of the car, Song Xiao walked slowly at the back. Yan Yuxiang thought she was walking slowly, so he grabbed her arm and said, "Hurry up, hurry up." Followed by

    Yan Qiao who walked slowly: You are really a sister, I can't think of his brother at all.

    It was Aunt Yan, who came here, who saw the trick and rescued Song Xiao from Yan Yuxiang. Looking at Yan Yuxiang's suspicious eyes, she smiled angrily and said, "Xiaoxiao is talking to your brother, not you. Hurry up. Let's go."

    "Oh." Yan Yuxiang understood, and waved his hand at Song Xiao, "Xiaoxiao, I'll go first, anyway, my brother will return to the capital soon, and we have a lot of time."

    Yan Qiao squeezed between his brows helplessly, What should I do if my sister always wants to abduct his partner?

    With such a joke, Song Xiao rubbed his nose in embarrassment. I always feel that I will be ridiculed often in the future.

    Yan Qiao walked up to her, and put the lunch box in her hand, "Today, there are only fan bags left."

    Song Xiao held the lunch boxes on both of them, holding tightly with her slender fingers. Yan Qiao lowered his head and his eyes fell on her hands. After raising it for half a month, it finally brought back its previous white skin. Thinking of the day when he came back, she came to eat at home and quietly compared his hand with her own, and all the little tricks fell into his eyes.

    I probably knew that she wanted to talk to me, but seeing that it was not too far before her time to go to work, she said softly, "Go to work first, and I will pick you up when you get off work." Song Xiao actually didn't think about how to talk to her     . He said that now that he said he would pick him up after work, he was relieved. Smiling and nodding, "Yeah. Then let's go to the song and dance troupe to find my fifth sister after work. The canteen of the song and dance troupe is also delicious." I guess     in her heart, is a unit good? Is the food in the canteen good? It is an important measure. Yan Qiao looked around, saw no one was there, quickly stretched out his hand and pinched her face, afraid that it would hurt her, so he wiped it with his thumb again.     Song Xiao puffed her face, not quite used to Yan Qiao's active approach now, then took a step back, turned around and walked towards the factory, "I'm leaving, remember to pick me up after get off work!"

    Yan Qiao smiled and nodded.

    Returning to the clothing pattern making department, Song Xiao met the smiling Aunt Yan as soon as he entered the door, and suddenly he didn't know how to move his hands and feet. I don't know what Yan Qiao told his family last night, but Aunt Yan must have guessed something before, so it's easy to accept it now. But she was inexplicably embarrassed, like a monkey jumping up and down in her own house, thinking that she was hiding everything well, but nothing escaped the eyes of the elders. Aunt Yan is, and so is her mother.

    Seeing Song Xiao's embarrassment, Aunt Yan patted her head, and said lovingly: "We get along as we usually do, and we still get along now. Auntie feels very happy that you are with Yan Qiao. I want to come to Xiaoxiao and you Our family is destined to be a family. Don't be afraid that we will favor him when you talk to Yan Qiao. If he dares to do something bad, just tell me, absolutely not. Let you be wronged."

    Song Xiao embraced Aunt Yan's arm emotionally, rubbed her cheek against it, and said softly, "I know that Auntie and Yuxiang are good to me." "It's good to know.

    Okay Come on, eat breakfast, I'll teach you something new today."

    "Yeah."

    At the other end of the big room, Xiao Lu and Xiao Jian just saw Song Xiao's movements, although they couldn't hear what they were saying. What, but such a close move, I think it is saying something good.