chapter 80

The adventures of Maranna and Daren continue.  (Emilia and Damon)

Staring Xander (Dante), Alexander (Alesandro), Mason and Matteo .

Seriously though Xander is short for Alexander.....at least be more creative.

Plagiarised characters names and I'm just being petty now.

Anyway onto the actual chapter

"So Emilia, I sorted it out and as requested you shall be seeing Alexia in a few weeks" Alesandro said later that evening. He needed her to heal a bit so it was less suspicious.

"Thanks dad" she said knowing it would give her closure.

"Why don't you invite Antonio around tommorow night for dinner" Alesandro 'suggested'.

He knew there must be something going on and he had two sides on his opinions
One part was 'finally, it was painful watching them pretend to be just friends'

The second part wanted to break them up, he wanted to protect her from every guy.

He didn't mind Antonio though. He wasn't a threat. He had taken notice of the new hoodies she would wear again now Luca wasn't in the picture. It was common knowledge between him and his sons that they were Antonio's hoodies.
Despite knowing that none of them said a word.

"But you have already met him" Emilia replied.

"Why don't you want your him over" he asked.

"Well...I.... fine I'll ask him" Emilia didn't have it in her to tell her father that she and Antonio were together.

"Great. I look forward to seeing the boy again"

Emilia looked at her dad, at first she was going to tell him he had a name but one look at her dad and she realised he had something planned.

"Dad please don't do anything. Antonio is really nice" she said.

"Perhaps we should have another talk" he said but truthfully he rather do anything but that. However if she had a boyfriend now it was his job to make sure she was safe.
Whether that was being in a normal happy relationship or about sex.

"No dad we don't" she replied quickly.

"Okay sweetheart. You know you can tell me anything you want. I want you safe. I know these conversations aren't exactly pleasant for you but just as long as you know I'm always here for you" he said. He knew this was something she needed a mother for.

His sons and daughter didn't have a mum.

Despite feeling uncomfortable, Emilia decided to tell him. "We are taking it slow but I think he's sort of my boyfriend" she replied.

Alesandro smiled happy she confided in him.
"Thank you for sharing this. And Emilia to avoid any repeated actions I would like you to come to me if you have any concerns about his behaviour " he said not wanting a Luca repeat.

"Why not the boys " she asked even though she knew the anwser.

"Your brothers don't know shit about girls. They play with girls like they are toys.  Don't get me wrong, they are all respectful and the girls they get with know what type of guys they are and they wouldnt do anything the girl didn't want to happen but they are not relationship material " he told her, making sure she knew despite how his sons all treated girls, they were respectful of boundaries.

Damon tried to have a relationship once after that he stuck to sleeping around. Everyone knew Damon wasn't relationship material, but girls were desperate for the chance to sleep with him so they took the chance. Some left only wanting a hook up but others thought they could change him.