chapter 53

So it's been a while since I updated I've been really ill and also lots of exams which weren't fun.
Anyway this isn't the best chapter as I'm still ill and got stuff going on but alot of people are asking for updates.

Also it was written at 5am this morning off the top of my head so whilst you're reading keep in mind I had no idea what was going to happen either. Yes I could edit it but I usually only fix grammar and spelling so I haven't altered it since. (I haven't forgotten the lost triplets either)

Emilia had always loved school, it was her escape. But now, she was finding it hard to ignore the butterflies everytime Antonio was near and how she liked that he held her hand when he knew she was nervous.

Today school wasn't really exciting, accept their criminology class. She wasn't looking forward to talking to her dad tonight either.

The day went by and they learnt more about organised crime groups, Zach had come back to school so he gladly joined Emilia and her friends, he had joined their friendship group quite quickly.

Unfortunately Adrian couldn't just move his boys and himself back to Italy so their was alot of travelling and sorting things out for them all.

(Adrian is a uncle,Zach and Xander are the cousins)

Despite everything good in her life at the minute, Emilie wasn't trusting of any of it. Sure she trusted her family but at the same time she needed to know just what sort of stuff where they involved in

She knew Damon had a dark streak. Clearly the Mafia conversation bothered him.

She had seen him shoot people, she had seen Alesandro kill Alice. Her own father killed the woman without hesitation.

She had to know the truth.

Worse case scenario they worked in the Mafia, the family had alot of power so she came to the decision if they were, they were most likely capo's.

(Damon would be offended right now)

She didn't know how she would feel. She knew they wouldn't hurt her but they were still criminals.

Anything was better than Henry though.

Maybe she was wrong though. The Mafia were deadly.

No. Henry tried to kill her tried to kill Damon. He was deadly too.

She was confused and so she set up a plan. It was a stupid plan which she knew could get her killed but she had been kidnapped before and so she would be prepared for the worse.

She would go home tonight. Her and Alesandro would have the talk. She would see what Damon's responses were like and tonight when it's late she would sneak out.

Her teacher gave the class a warning about not going out in certain areas at night. She would be careful but she wanted to know if Damon was out torturing people whenever he was out at night. She was well aware she might not come across him but someone dangerous so she would have to be careful. But she had to know.

And so that evening not long after she got home, Alesandro appeared wanting to speak to her. She had been planning her plan more carefully and told him it was homework she put the papers in her history homework section and covered them.

"The boys are out but will be back for dinner. Mason is picking up pizza on his way home" Alesandro told his daughter as they entered the living room.

He had no idea how to start.

So there will be toxic relationships briefly discussed as I don't like going into too much detail about this subject as it is quite a personal one I guess but if you feel like you're in a relationship that's starting to get toxic please get help before it gets worse.
If anyone wants to talk inbox or comment section is available for anything.