chapter 46

My assignments got boring so I'm back to writing. Not my usual 4am update although half of it was written at 4am last night

Also I made a guy aesthetic a few chapters back and if it's not obvious now it's Callum. He won't play much of a part in this book but will be more involved in book 3. Posting it again so you don't have to go back.

Also quick mention. Over 3 million reads on Unwanted Twin and I only just started it June/July. Shocked how popular it is.

Also this chapter is slightly violent. This is the sort of Damon you will see in the next book. This book has a more family side of Damon and although there is a few chapters in this book that show how dangerous he is, the next book will still show the family side of Damon but a lot more of his mafia side.

 This book has a more family side of Damon and although there is a few chapters in this book that show how dangerous he is, the next book will still show the family side of Damon but a lot more of his mafia side

"You both have a bit of company" Damon said in a cold tone as Callum and Mason followed him down along with another random soldier. Mason had hold of the girl who had been chained up but hadn't said a word not that anyone bothered to talk to her. Callum was dragging Brookes along 'accidentally' bumping him into the wall a few times and the soldier was carrying the unconcious woman.

"So you're just kidnapping people now" Lexi said. She was weak and exhausted but she knew by now Damon wasn't going to kill her and she presumed it was because Alesandro had told him not too. And so she took it upon herself to annoy Damon. She knew she couldn't do anything physically but she knew how much Damon cared about Emilia, after all he practically 'died' for her. So getting in his head about what Emilia would think of him was the best she could.

"I don't think our dear sister would appreciate it" she snapped.

"My sister. You might be blood but you are not family. You are not her sister" Damon replied harshly. He then turned to his men and ordered them to put them in different cells.

The girl that Mason was carrying was barely awake but the only one awake so after Mason had put her in the cell and complied with Damon's order to chain her up, he left. Damon then walked in with a set of knives and other torture devices.

"What's your name" he asked.

She didn't reply.

And of course Damon didn't like that. "I don't like repeating myself. What the fuck is your name, you stupid bitch" he snapped getting ready to burn her arm if she didn't anwser.

"Clara"  she whispered.

(A/N Can't remember if there was already a Clara character so I apologize if there is. I might also change her name as I don't really know what to call her)

"See that wasn't so hard was it" Damon mocked.

He put the lighter down on the small table that was filled with torture stuff.

"How old are you" Damon asked. He didn't really care about her age. He would torture a teenager if he had too, Lexi was an example of that. He however had decided on basic questions first so he could establish a truth from a lie.

"Why do you care, you're still going to hurt me either way" she snapped.

Damon smirked but within seconds he had his hand around her neck choking her. "I suggest you anwser my questions or I'll snap your neck" he warned.

He let go of her neck and she instantly started coughing. He gave her a few seconds to recover before expecting an anwser "23" she replied trying to catch her breath.

"So what is your role in the serpents"  he asked.

"Nothing" she replied.

Damon was furious by this and out of anger he slapped her "don't fucking lie" he then grabbed a knife and ran it down her cheek but not enough to pierce the skin.

"I'm nothing. Please don't. I'm not one of them"  she insisted.

Damon didn't believe her. He didn't believe her for two reasons.

Reason 1: the woman in the oppersite cell.
Reason 2: she wasn't in the cells when they found her.

"Fucking liar" he was about to stab her but as he looked closer at her he didn't like how scared she looked. It infuriated him further and he wanted to kill her.

"Im not a liar. If I was lying why do i have scars covering my body" she replied hating being called a liar.

"You obviously disobeyed your boss. If my soldiers disobey me I kill them. Clearly Brookes like to torture his" Damon said. He didn't trust the woman.

"Please don't kill me I'll give you information" she tried.

"You're in no position to negotiate. If I want information out of you. You will give it me. I don't make deals with my enemies" he said and with that he walked out. He would leave her a little to worry and make her fear even the slightest movement.

He walked out and a sickly grin appeared when he saw she was waking up.

He entered her cell and was pleased to see a bucket of water and lots of torture weapons were waiting for him. He grabbed the water and threw it on her waking her up instantly. She screamed in fright.

"Did you miss me " he said with a deadly smirk.

"Ive missed you Damon" she replied.

"Well I am quite missable but don't worry soon you won't feel anything" he gladly took a blow torch and burnt her arms. Her screams filled the basement

"stop please. I love you we are soul mates" she begged.

Hearing her comment,  Damon stopped and grabbed her face "you say that now but you were the one who tried to kill me" he snapped and began torturing her further. He hated the woman and yet he couldn't bring himself to kill her.

Meanwhile Mason shuddered as he heard the screams. He didn't blame Damon. The bitch deserved it. He was down in the basement, he glanced over at Lexi who was staring in fright at the cell.

Some cells like Lexi's only had bars and other cells you couldn't see into. Lexi had no idea what Damon was doing but she was terrified.

"Please Mason. Make him stop" she called out a tremble in her voice. Mason refused to look at her. She had gotten to him. He refused to hurt her again because he didn't want to be just like Henry.

So instead of saying anything, he walked back up the stairs not wanting to hear anymore. Damon wouldn't be done for a few hours and he knew he needed to start looking through the information they recovered.

No one went near the door that lead to the cells for the rest of the day.

No one dared confront a bloody Damon when he finally came out. He had a look in his eyes that showed even Mason wasn't safe. He had only tortured his ex and Brookes, leaving the other girl to listen to the screams. He was pleased when Lexi couldn't even look at him. She was truly terrified of him.

He hadn't killed them. He still wanted to know the connection between Brookes and Henry so he decided he would put them into a cell together once Brookes regained consciousness.

No one was safe right now. No one wanted to be in his sight in fear he would kill them. It was late at night so many of them were coming and going. Those going couldn't get out fast enough. Mason didn't bother to go and give Damon a report, he knew not to bother his brother right now.

Right now, Damon wasn't his brother, he was a deranged mafia boss, who had no feelings for anyone or anything.