56 - Shinazugawa

3rd person pov:

The male stood infront of the door, hand hovering over the door handle as he contemplated the idea of going into the room. He sighed, running a hand through his hair before pushing the door open with an aggressive force that caused him to accidentally slam the door into the wall. He paused at the sight of room, taken aback by the state.

Scraps of crumbled paper were scattered across the floor, and the small desk which was next to the window had ink spills and stained tissues. The bed was a mess, the blankets lazily hanging over the edge of the bed whilst a pillow was laying across the room.

The man stood at the desk, gentily picking up a piece of paper that was on the table. The sheet was pristine white (with the exception of some doodlings on the side) and it contained words - a letter that was written with elegant letters that was akin calligraphy.

He normally wasn't one to invade someone else's privacy but he couldn't help it, especially since he saw that the letter was supposed to be sent for him. He skimmed over the lines, face stoic with a faint pink that glowed under the warm yellow. He muttered the words under his breath, taking some time to digest the text as he tried his very hardest to read - and his efforts paid off.

At last, the scarred male sat the piece of paper back onto the desk, face a blushing red with his eyebrows furrowed. He mumbled curses under his breath and glanced at the floor, staring at the balls of scrap paper which piqued his curiosity. He bended down and picked up a ball, unfolding the paper and skimming over the words whilst his blush had reddened.

He sighed, throwing the crumpled paper into the empty rubbish bin before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him quietly and stealthily walking down the corridors. He turned a corner and his heart jumped out of his heart when he saw the familiar man walking up the stairs.

Giyuu's pov:

I sighed, stretching my sore muscles before hanging the towel over my head. I yawned, eyes droopy with lethargy from staying up all night to write that letter. I climbed up the stairs, mumbling to myself about wanting to sleep when I heard a person clear their throat. I paused, looking up from the ground which caused my eyes to widen at the sight of the man standing infront of me.

"Shi.. shinazugawa?" I called out.

He nodded his head and looked away, face a tad bit pink which was odd but I didn't consider much about it.

"I...I thought you were out on a mission?"

"I came back 1 days early. The demons were easy to kill and they weren't hard to track down"

"Oh..I see, what brings you here?"

"I thought I should see you but you weren't in your room"

"Oh I went to shower"

"I see.." I stared at him and he glanced back at me, awkwardly clearing his throat as he stood on the steps like a stiff statue. He stared at me and I stared back at him, the both of us standing in a strange silence which was weirdly making me self conscious. I havent seen shinazugawa's ever since the day we almost kissed and it was really unnerving to see him again. My body was tensed, my fingers cold and clammy whilst I pursed my lips.

"So..um, do you want to go to my room?"

"Huh? Yeah, sure"