51 - Head over heels

Giyuu's pov:

Shinazugawa and I paused, staring at each other with a dumbfounded expression when I heard another knock on the door.

Fuck.

I scrambled, pushing shinazugawa away and setting a good distance between us. I hastily stood up, tripping over my feet and banging my knee into the coffee table which made the water jug topple over. I cursed under my breath, holding my knee and stumbling towards the door before swinging it open which caused the person on the other side to flinch.

"Hi" I panted, breathing heavily as I leaned against the door for support.

"Are you okay?" Kocho asked, eyebrows knitted together as she stared at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" breathing through my nose and I pulled the door wider, inviting her to enter. Kocho peaked into the room, surveying the area untill she her eyes landed on shinazugawa which sat in the couch (and the mess of the toppled water jug).

He looked so stiff, and his head was tilted away - hands covering his mouth with his eyebrows knitted into a frown whilst his cheeks had a faint pink. He looked like an upright piece of wood, body unnaturally staright with his eyes fixated on one point of the wall.

"Did I interrupt you two..?" Kocho mumbled, causing me to whip my head at her words.

"N-no" my heart was beating against my chest, and my lips felt prickly. I glanced at shinazugawa and he glanced back at me, both of us looking away simultaneously as we made eye contact with each other.

Were we about to kiss just now? 

I felt my face flame up and I bit the inside of my cheek.

What the fuck is happening???

"Did something happen between the two of you?"

"No"

"Your face is red"

"Its- just the heat" I coughed out.

"Are you sure-"

"Are you going to change my bandages?" I asked whilst looking at the small baggage which was held in her hands. I really needed to change the topic before this gets any more embarrassing.

Kocho stared at me weirdly, raising and eyebrow before entering the room and sighing deeply.

"Yeah"

Thank god

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Kocho sat the small bag on the night stand, pulling open the zip and fishing out bandages whilst I waddled to the bed. I could feel eyes trailing my every movement whilst I walked cautiously - and kocho was busy finding the right medical supplies.

"Shit, I forgot to get the gauze, hold on a minute" she mumured, rushing out of the room which left the both of us alone.

The tension was thick and I gulped heavily, peaking at shinazugawa whom was staring at me under his bangs. I flinched, tilting my head away whilst I shrunk under the heavy pressure of his amethyst eyes which lit my heart in fire.