52 - Appointment

3rd person pov:

The ravenette heard footsteps walking down the corridor and he held a still breath, glancing unnervingly at the door which separated him from the his visitor.

His body stilled in anticipation and he saw the door knob slowly twisting open, heart beating with nervousness that made his hands clammy.

Was it him? The ravenette hoped.

The door was pushed open and the man sighed, feeling his slightly heart drop with dejection as he saw the familiar hashira.

There - stood in the doorway - was shinobu kocho, the doctor who was incharge of nursing the hybrid back to health. She held a tray in her hands, containing medical supplies which were stacked to the brim and she made her way towards the ravenette.

The male couldn't help but frown when he saw the female, not that he hated her but rather, he missed (more like craved) to see another hashira that kept appearing in his head. He wanted to see the spiky white hair, he wanted to see the beidge scars which littered the latter's skin and he wanted to feel the calloused fingers that felt smooth to the touch. He wanted to hear the latter's raspy voice, to hear the snarky remarks of that male and to taste the tender care that was presented to him on a golden dish.

He wanted to see that man. He wanted to talk to that man. He to ask questions to that man.

What was their relationship?
Does he have feelings for the ravenette?
Were they even friends to begin with?

They used to be colleagues, but he was hated, then it came to the point where that man wanted to kill the ravenette and now, said dog bastard managed to change and started treating the hybrid with care.

He had so many burning inquiries he wanted answers to but that potential spouse  was nowhere to be seen.

The male lead of <Inbetween two worlds > is shinazugawa sanemi - a bitch who is hot tempered, and quite good looking at the same time which makes him even more of a bastard.

It wasn't that sanemi ran away from the ravenette - well, technically he did since he hadnt visited the hybrid for days after that incident, rather, it was his busy schedule which the master had bombarded him with.

It had been 2 weeks since that day, and sanemi had been running through our poor protagonist's mind all day long, like a dog chasing after a bone.

"Are you upset that shinazugawa isn't here?" Shinobu smirked, eyeing the ravenette who had a red face join hearing those words.

"N-no"

"You're blushing"

"Shit" the male cursed under his breath, face upturned into a frown as he puffed his cheeks out before turning away.

"He might be coming back in 5 days time"

"Really?" The ravenette whipped his head around.

"Yeah, so you don't have to feel that sad tomioka" the insect hashira smiled. Giyuu pouted, murmuring flase claims of him not being sad at the absence of sanemi which made the female laugh.

"By the way, I kanroji said she's free today and asked if she could visit you this afternoon"

"Huh? What visit?"