Minutes later his body shook, and jerked violently above hers and he pulled his head back and released a series of hoarse, sexy, masculine moans.

"Look at me!" She screamed, as another round of waves claimed her.

Steven looked down at her and a powerful, blast of love consumed him and blew him away. Tonight's connection was nothing they had both ever experienced before. Two soulmates reuniting and connecting on another electrifying level, that bonded them together forever.

His darkeened hooded gazed looked down at her fiercely, adoringly, and with no traces of regret. Abby swallowed and her nostrils flared from the smell of jasmine and sandalwood mixed with his manly smell of sweat and lovemaking. She breathed him in, all of him, and knew at that moment that she would do whatever it took to reunite with him. Forget Moss or anyone else. Her place was with him, it always was, and will always be.

He dropped his mouth over hers and kissed her again, before he reluctantly pulled away from her. Abby watched as he disappeared into the bathroom only to bring back a few tissue's to clean her with. Then he went to the bathroom to rinse himself off and swiftly returned to her side again.

"You've grown into a beautiful, sexy woman." He told her, and pulled her in his arms again.

"What do you mean?" She asked him, not sure she understood his words.

"You are not that innocent young woman back in Wisconsin anymore," he explained, "your a full blooded, hot and sexy woman!"

"Was I that immature in bed back then?"

"It was different," he admitted, "I was different, we were both young and seeking fulfillment."

"To me you seem the same." She admitted.

"Not sure if that is a compliment or not." He responded, his eyes piercing into hers.

"Back then I thought you a very skilled lover, and you still are although now it's a little more enhanced."

He thrust his hips against her and grinded his swollen cock roughly between her thighs. A tremor of excitement claimed her and she begged.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me again!"

Thus they spent the entire night entangled in each other's arm reaching a heavenly state of euphoria, until the wee hours of the morning.

"Do not ever again underestimate the love I feel for you Abby." He told her, in a deep emotional tone of voice.

"I know you love me Steven."

Steven shook his head, "But you can't never imagine the depth of that love Abby," he told her, "I love you so much that the idea of you sleeping with Moss or anyone else will send a spear right through my heart."

Loving his choice of words, Abby said, "I will never sleep with another man, I swear it!"

Steven closed his eyes and dropped his head on her chest. He knew that her statement was not true. Her husband would eventually demand his rights with her and she would willingly or unwillingly one day give in.

The thought of another man, and especially her husband Moss sleeping with Abby tore his heart out. He would have to imprint himself on her so she wouldn't ever have the need to betray him. He had released his seed inside of her without reservation and on purpose. He wanted to get her with child again to tie her to him forever.  

"When do you have to go back to Massachusetts?" He asked her.

"In a few hours. Claire and I will catch a flight back."
She felt him stiffen and said quickly, "I can't just stay here Steven, my home and husband are in Massachusetts!"