"What is in this mess that you gain? You have no reason to get yourself in such trouble and get yourself associated with someone like me, whom you clearly aren't fond of. If all this is because of what happened at the rooftop-?" 

"Why would I care if you live or die? So many people die every day. I am obviously not responsible for all. However, after witnessing that attempt of yours to end your life, I have become responsible. As a human being, don't you think it's normal for the situation to be bugging me?" Jungkook argued, looking slightly mad at her as he exhaled a breath of distress and let his hand travel through his hair quickly. 

 "You got me involved in this. You should have been more careful so no one could see you but now I am trapped. My consciousness can't let me be and that is your fault. So instead of asking me questions, how about you cooperate and do your best to get me out of this trouble that you dragged me into!?" He ended up yelling as he went on and  Boram just lowered her head and looked down at her hands before a low whisper escaped her lips as a reply. 

"I am sorry." 

Her vulnerable tone of voice and the way her apologetic words echoed in the atmosphere, made Jungkook freeze in place for a moment as a sense of guilt engulfed him and made him take in a deep breath.

"Think of what you want to do and once you have made up your mind, come let me know. For now, just pretend like we are a thing and have been so for a while now. Lie to everyone you want, use me however you want but make sure...to never make me witness you being a weakling and existing in such a pathetic state again." He uttered while he was looking elsewhere and then he turned around and walked away, not wanting to witness her face that she shot up instantly at his words.

A flaming glare took over her once soft gaze as he walked away, for the rudeness in his demeanour and the use of his words had struck a nerve in her. How could he call pathetic the moment when she was hanging at the edge of her life? How could he claim her to be weak when he had no idea of how many things she had withstood? 

But maybe the fact that he seemed to judge her state so roughly and apathetically wasn't what had truly made her angry at him at that very moment but the fact that she had indeed stepped low enough to have to accept the helping hand of someone that didn't even care for her feelings.

Not that it was new. No one ever cared for her feelings anyways. 

---Time skip---

A long day of filming had reached its end and you were gathering up Jimin's belongings, carefully placing his script, his jacket and earbuds into your backpack. Small things like that were your job to look after however you surely had another much more important task and that was Jimin itself.

He had walked away earlier and had left you in the garden, to dwell upon the words he had uttered and you surely had done so for way longer than those minutes you managed to stay there. His shooting had started again and you had been left in your corner, being eaten up by your curiosity over what could P3 have potentially meant by the statement that Jimin's secret, could bring his existence to an end.

Was Jimin's reason for being the broken self that he was, something that didn't benefit others to get on the surface and hence they would try to shut him up once and for all, the moment they were to realize that he remembers or did he meant that, the truth is way too traumatic for Jimin to be able to bear and live his life with it? You weren't able to conclude which one he meant no matter how long you had thought about it, however, one thing was certain and that was the fact that you didn't like any of those possibilities.