Moss was very attentive to his wife, holding her as she wept, and whispering words of love and encouragement in her ear. Claire was standing with Bella up in front with Anthony's family, as people lined up to give their condolences.

Steven was rigid, as he watched from the side of the casket, his friend looked peaceful, he thought, as a single tears escaped and glided down his face. He then stole a glance at Abby who was in Moss's arms, and a coldness filled his heart.

This was definitely not the time to think about stuff like that, but he couldn't help himself. Abby had betrayed him one more time when he needed her the most she had abandoned him. She invited Moss to come be with her finding warmth in hers husbands arms and not in his.

The pain was unbearable, but that was life, one knife stab wound after another, wasn't that how it was the last six years of his pathetic life?

The priest finally came and the entire liturgy lasted no more than forty five minutes. Anthony's body was not allowed in church because he had committed suicide. Steven had to beg and bribe the priest to come and do the liturgy.

Anthony's mother walked up to the casket and threw herself on it. She cried and wailed out loud, and it was much too emotional for everyone to watch. Mothers are not supposed to survive their children. It was done the other way around!

Then it was time to lift the casket and place it in the limo. Steven, Jacob, Anthony's father, his little brother and Moss had the honor to do that. They wore their white gloves and lifted the casket and carried it out to the limo while everyone followed them from behind.

After everyone got in their cars, they drove to the Cemetary where the priest said a long prayer and then the casket was lowered in the hole. It was very hard to stand by and watch Anthony's mother lean forward and throw dirt on the casket, while she called out his name in agony.

Then everyone was handed a long stem rose and they threw it on the casket one by one until Bella who was last in line started to cry her heart out and scream uncontrollably.

"Anthony your baby lies in my womb!" She cried, "you left before you had the chance to meet your child my love!"

Claire and Abby grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her away, everyone in attendance was touched by this days events and it was very upsetting.

The Ritz Carlton hotel was a short drive away, they were there in no time. Over one thousand people were invited to the luncheon. Everyone stood for prayer and waited until the priest finished before they all took a seat.

The tables were set with black tables cloths and napkins, with expensive Chrystal, fine bone china and sterling silverware. There were huge beautiful white flower arrangements on each table, the floor was covered with exquisite oriental carpeting, the huge windows with curtains of pink French silk,  the walls were adorned with elegant paintings and crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling.

As was tradition on events like this a full course meal was served. The traditional fish, potato with vegetable, and soup and salad, with coffee and wine. The pastries were French, colorful and very tasty.

Steven made sure everything was perfect before he left the banquet room and headed down the hall to an empty room that was used for meetings. He was not hungry, the idea of food turned his stomach upside down.

His friend was dead!

He would never see Anthony ever again! His smile, his bright eyes full of life and laughter, his kindness and all the times they had spent over the years loving each other as brothers do. He was sick to his stomach, crazy out of his mind with deep mourning over the loss of Anthony.