𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"Okay, you guys, Corbett's not here!"

Everyone is shouting over everyone else. They all ran around screaming for Corbett, and no one could find him. And Katherine, the overstimulated, homicidal little psycho, picks up a vase, stands on the table, and lobs it against the wall.

Everyone ducks a little, covering their heads, and turns to her. "Shut the fuck up and listen," she lowly seethes. "We all need to get out of here and figure out what's—"

A long, deep scream echoes within the house.

"That's Corbett!"

"We're not leaving Corbett!"

"Dean!" Katherine shouts, gesturing to the amateurs, and the Winchesters act as crowd control, ushering them all through the tiny doorway of the Morton house.

"Corbett!"

"Stop touching my ass!"

"Corbett!"

"Keep it moving! Keep it moving!"

"Don't turn that corner!"

"Keep going!"

"Move, move, move!"

"Get that camera out of my—turn the camera off, man!"

"Don't touch the camera!"

"Wait!" Ed cries. "The footage!"

The hunters groan, watching the others rush for the equipment on the table. "Is it unethical to leave them?" Katherine asks, voice flat, as she stares at them.

Dean's shoulders are slouched like hers. "We technically don't have a code of ethics."

"Well, you know what guys, it's 12:04," Sam sighs, smiling tightly. "You happy?"

Katherine runs a hand over her forehead. "Fuck."

"Let's go hunt the Morton House, you said—"

"You were talking about the Grand Canyon, this is our Grand Canyon—"

"You said it was small fry—"

"You agreed!" Katherine squawks.

"Dean's got two months left, and instead, we're all gonna die tonight."

Katherine sighs, running her hands through her blonde hair, and ties it up into a tucked ponytail. Then she sniffs, putting her hands on her hips. Then she picks up the nearest chair and slams it against the doorknob, but it's like a rubber band, just transferring the force back into the chair, and it shatters.

"Whoa!"

"Blondie's got a temper."

"What's going on, guys?"

"What's going on?" Katherine growls, her hands finding her hips again as she starts pacing. "Every door, every window, every window in every door, are all sealed!"

"Wh-why are they all sealed?" The other girl asks.

"Why are they sealed?" Katherine repeats. "It's a supernatural lockdown. Whatever took Corbett doesn't want us to leave, and it's no death echo, this is a bad son of a bitch and it wants us scared."

"Or it just wants us," she hums.

Katherine smiles a little venemously. "Profound."

"Uhhh guys? The camera's fritzing again."

"Whoa! Guys, EMF's starting to spike!"

"It's gonna be a big one—"

"Everyone stay close," Sam orders, glancing around the somewhat illuminated lower level of the old house.