POSSESSED

Zena lost track of time as Julien stroked deep inside her. The second hour went by with her laying flat on her stomach, gripping the sheets in overwhelming pleasure and pain.

"Mmmm...." Julien's strokes went deeper.

"OOH FUCK! AH BABY!!" Her body came for the fourth time.

He kissed her neck as his pace remained steady. He moved Zena's hair from her tear covered cheek then placed his hand around the front of her neck.

"I want to get married during the night...What do you think?" He asked while thrusting back and forth.

"Y-Yes, okay...ok-kay..." She tried to answer as her body trembled.

He pulled out and turned her over onto her back. Then he moved his face between her legs, licking her wet clit.

"What wedding colors do you want?" His tongue added more pressure.

"O-Oh my God!"

"Never heard of it. Is that a new color?" He smiled then continued.

Within seconds she began to cum and he took the opportunity to do what she offered.

"If you drink up here first...later, I'll let you drink down here."

Zena's words replayed in his head as his fangs grew, then sank into her shaved pubic area. He groaned at how delicious she tasted.

"B-BLUE! Blue, baby...pleeeeease..." She began to whine in pleasure.

Julien released his fangs, then licked the area clean. He began kissing her stomach up to her breasts. He licked and sucked each nipple making her body arch underneath him.

He plunged back inside her, causing her nails to dig into his back. The sting made him hiss as his pace went faster and harder. Her tight opening dripped with satisfaction onto the sheets and coated his erection.

"Tu te sens si bien." (You feel so good) Julien groaned.

He held her hands down above her head and pounded into her as his climax began to take over his body.

"JULIEN! BAYBEEE!!" Zena cried out, cumming hard again.

"Look at me, darling."

With heavy eyelids, she got her focus together.

"If you ever leave me, I will find you. I will kill whoever you're with and won't let you be happy with anyone else...Do you understand?" His hips moved in a circle.

Her legs shaked. "Julien! I-I w-won't l-leave you."

"Promise me, Zena..." He kept stroking inside her.

"AH! I promise, I promise, I promise." She quickly nodded as tears fell down her face.

With those words, Julien came inside her. They both breathed heavily, still looking into each other's eyes.

"Ma Fleur, you will always be mine. "

He softly kissed her lips then pulled away. His eyes became yellow with a red tint.

"Tu m'appartiens pour toujours (you belong to me forever)."

***

When I woke up, it was pitch black in the bedroom. I could barely move while my body felt heavy and sore.

I slowly pulled myself out of bed. After I used the bathroom, I heard talking downstairs. My footsteps were light as I stood at the top of the stairs listening.

"After all this time...you decide to find me."

A woman's voice spoke. "I've wanted to for a long time...but."

"Why now, Julia?"

Her name sounded like his...my hands began to shake.

"I realized I messed up and took you for granted. I am so sorry, Julien...I've never loved a man like I loved you."

"I've moved on."

"I-I know...your brother told me."

"And you still came looking for me. You've always been selfish and made everything about you. I'm getting...."

She interrupted. "You're getting married...I know. But I don't care because we belong together and you know it, Julien."

There was silence while I went back into the bedroom. I paced the bedroom floor then I felt a pain hit my gut that made me fall down in agony.

My body warmed up as an unknown darkness filled my chest, spreading throughout my limbs. It was like a drug and made my eyes roll back.

When my focus came back, I got onto my feet. My movements were no longer mine as I softly walked out of the room down the stairs.

"You need to leave."

"Please Julien, give me a chance to prove my love. No man has ever made me feel the way you have. I was so stupid to listen to my family."

There was silence again as I went into the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife. I walked into the living room where Julien and Julia stood.

She was pretty and tall with blonde hair and a model physique.

Julia got on her knees and crawled toward him. "Julien, I love you. Please give me another chance. I know I can make you happy."

His eyes quickly turned my direction and he backed away from her.

"Darling? Zena? Your eyes..."

That was the first time I saw him look worried.

"Hi honey, who's your girlfriend?" I stared at Julien.

"Sweetheart, she's not my girlfriend. She's nothing to me."

"Does she know that?" My eyes went to hers.

"I-I am Julia, Julien's ex...I was about to.."

I interrupted. "Hello, Julien's ex. According to your words...I take it you are ready to die for him."

I licked the sharp side of the knife and tasted my blood in my mouth. Then my eyes went to Julien.

"You can die with her if the feeling is mutual."