LISTEN

Julien sat in his study room, talking to Minx, the ivory witch. When she got a call from him, she immediately dropped everything.

Over the years, his choice in sex partners was questionable due to his high sex drive. But as he matured, so has his choices.

“Are you able to close the portals? There are many in different areas, mainly my bedroom.”

Minx bit her bottom lip. “I’ll save that room for last.”

Julien sighed, knowing her behavior was partly his fault.

“Hey Jules.” Aaron stood in the doorway.

He’s been acting rebellious lately, and Julien wondered why he wouldn’t just quit, get a lover, or live somewhere else.

“Is there anything I can get you?”

Julien was instantly annoyed. “Your tongue on a platter.”

He could fire Aaron, but he knew it would break his mother’s heart. Andrea was quite attached to him.

Aaron took a hard swallow. “Sir?”

“But until then…I want you to show Minx around. I’m sure she’ll be able to sense the portals on her own.”

She stood wearing knee-high boots, a tank top, and a skirt that barely covered her butt cheeks. Minx stuck out her pierced tongue, and Aaron couldn’t hide his dislike of her on his face.

“Don’t piss me off,” Julien said, staring at him.

He snapped out of his gaze. “Yes, Sir.”

Aaron walked out with Minx following behind while Julien called Zena.

“Hi Julien.”

He smiled, hearing her voice.

“Well hello, my love. Are you home safe?”

“Yup, I got in yesterday evening. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing great now, hearing your voice. I would love to hear your moans too, and hopefully, very soon.”

She giggled. “Baby, I’m still recovering.”

“Aw, a little tongue won’t hurt.”

There was a loud scream that echoed through the halls. Julien got out of his seat.

“Darling, I’ll call you back.”

He ran down the hall into the main room. Aaron lay on the floor with terror on his face, breathing heavily. Minx held a little troll by the arm.

“Please don’t tell me that was you screaming….”

“It-It tried to attack me!” Aaron cried.

“Pathetic.”

Julien looked at Minx. She smiled, then turned the creature into stone.

“Would you like a souvenir?” She held it toward him.

“No thank you. Is the portal closed?”

“Yes, now to the fun part.”

Julien led her to the bedroom. To his surprise, Stephen, the demon of envy, was lying on his bed.

Minx stood in shock, but her curiosity made her walk closer.

“Mr. Laurent, it’s been a while. Where is the owner of this delicious scent?” The demon had Zena’s panties in his hand.

“I see you still have no manners.”

“Is this the owner?” Stephen looked at Minx.

“I want you out of my home.”

“Not until I find her!”

Julien looked at Minx, waiting for her to work her spells, but she just stood there staring in awe.

He stood behind her. “Yes, it is her. She is the owner of the garment you hold.”

“What?” She looked back at him.

Stephen's eyes glowed. “You lie.”

Julien shrugged. “You’ll have to see for yourself.”

Minx moved away with worry on her face.

“I suggest you focus and work your magic.”

She realized her error and quickly chanted words of another dimension. Julien’s eyes glowed, causing Stephen to cover his ears in pain.

“YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ME LAURENT!!” Stephen yelled as forces were pulling him into the open portal.

Before it could be closed, Minx was pushed into his arms. The demon held onto her tight and took her with him into the abyss.

Julien wasn’t quick enough to react before the portal closed permanently.

Aaron stood proud of himself.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

“She made that creature attack me earlier, then told me it’s venom was lethal.”

Unfortunately, I believed him. Minx is no saint herself, so I ignored his revenge on her.

“That was a little drastic, don’t you think?” Julien looked at him.

Aaron’s lips quivered. “Let a venomous troll attack you and see how you’ll feel.”

He gave him a nod. “Understandable. Make sure you keep that jealousy and vigor away from Zena or I’ll make you eat your own cock.”

Aaron tried to stare him down so Julien took the challenge and he immediately looked down.

“Anyday you feel brave enough, Aaron. I will be ready.”