TAKE

I sat on Mya's couch, unable to shake the sound of Julien's voice in my head. My lower region pissed me off getting wet at the sound of his voice. This hold he had on me was hard to fight.

"I still can't believe Matt is gone."

Mya's words were beginning to hold a different meaning. She didn't really know Matt, so her earlier sobs at his passing began to make me suspicious.

"They said the girl who hit him was sober, but her brakes gave out at the last minute."

I sat in silence as Mya started wiping her tears. Then I heard Julien's voice again.

"I miss you."

Looking around, I felt the hair stand on my arms. I had nowhere else to go and even if I did, Julien would find me. I went to Mya's room to grab the rest of my things and put them in my other suitcase.

As I was walking out, Mya looked at me surprised. "You're leaving?"

Suddenly, the front door opened...no knock or greeting, there Julien stood. Everyone was taken off guard just staring at him.

"Let's go, Zena."

Before I could respond, Sean walked towards Julien in defense. He was immediately grabbed by the throat, causing him to struggle breathing.

"Baby, I'm ready!" I tried to get him to focus on me.

Julien remained calm as Tony and Elijah went to help their friend. While still holding onto Sean...both of them had their noses broken.

"Oh my God!"

The other girls screamed in horror at the blood pouring from the guys noses. Julien finally let Sean go, who had already passed out.

He walked towards me, grabbing my face, then softly kissed my lips. A moan came from within, and my lips tingled from the touch of his.

"You didn't answer your phone, I was so worried about you."

"I'm-I'm sorry. I just wanted to get the rest of my things."

He smiled. "You lie, but I'll accept it this time."

My heart was pounding as he grabbed my hand. I could hear one of the girls talking to 911 as we walked out of the door.

***

Once in my home, Zena and I walked into the bedroom...I could sense her tension from the day. My goal wasn't to upset her, but I needed to get my point across.

She is very special to me and I'm not sharing her with anyone.

My mind was telling me to lock her in this bedroom, not letting her ever leave these walls. But that would make me a monster...I don't want her to see that part of me...at least not yet.

"Do you have questions for me?"

Zena sat on the lounge chair, continuing to look down. I approached her then lifted her chin with my index finger. Looking into her eyes, she wanted something from me, but I wasn't sure.

"You have nothing to say or want from me?"

"Yes."

"I'm listening..."

"I want your trust, freedom, to feel safe and....."

I leaned down, kissing her soft, full lips. "And what, baby?"

"L-Love..."

My heart skipped a beat. I thought that's what I was doing, but how selfish of me to not ask her this ahead of time.

I pulled her up from the lounge chair, causing her to stand and I began to undress her. Zena didn't protest, she just stared into my eyes while I removed each piece of her clothing.

We showered together, I allowed her to wash my body and get comfortable with the sight of me being naked. She was intimidated, but after tonight, she'll be seeing that more often.

Once we finished washing each other, we dried off as the candle light gave a soft glow amongst the darkness in the bedroom. I ate her sweet pussy for the second time...I couldn't believe I waited this long to taste her again.

She tasted so good.

Before her climax took over her, I stopped, moving up toward her breasts and gently sucked each nipple. Zena arched her back, I was happy to find another sweet spot.

"Julien...please." Her hips grinded against me.

I looked into her eyes. "When's the last time you've been fucked really good?"

She instantly sat up, looking nervous.

"N-Never."

I smirked. "That's so sad. What have these men been doing?"

"There are no men. I've never had sex before."

It never crossed my mind that my Fleur has never been plucked. And to think I was going to take my frustrations out on her body.

Now that I know she's a virgin...that is still my plan.

"Well, with your permission...I would love to change that."

She looked away then looked into my eyes. "Okay."

Her response hit a switch inside me. I was hard prior, but now I felt like I would damage her if I wasn't careful. My erection laid against her stomach and I moved it back and forth while she stared with worry on her face.

"Are you scared?"

My precum smeared on her stomach.

"Y-Yes."

I moved the tip to her wet opening and slowly moved it up and down, not missing her clit . She moaned, once again moving her hips.

"As you should be."

I laid her back and held her hands down above her head...I'm not letting her push me away. While I kissed her lips, then put my tongue in her mouth...I pushed my hardness inside of her.

Zena bit my tongue before screaming and I tasted my own blood. I kept going, pushing all the way inside her, giving her no choice but to take it.

"Relax, baby."

"I can't!" She cried out.

After a few seconds of her body tensing up, she finally let go and that's when her cries and moans became louder....I fucking loved it.

"Ah! Ah! Mmh!"

The candlelight went out as I let her hands go. Zena went straight for my back. I didn't mind, she felt amazing and I wanted more. My pace quickened and she held onto me tight.

Now I had the pleasure of watching her body tremble and legs shake, cumming on my dick for the first time.

"AH JULIEN!"

"Mmm, there you go. Good girl."

"J-Julieeen..." Her lips quivered.

"It's okay. I'm almost there, baby."

Shining through the window, the moonlight now took over the bed. I made Zena look into my eyes while her climax took over her body again and I came deep inside her.

"Fuck.." I groaned.

My final thrust sunk her nails deeper into my back. As I continued to kiss her lips trailing to her neck, I felt a presence somewhere in the room. I kissed Zena's lips then made my way back between her legs and made her cum again.

"Ah yes! yes!"

I rubbed her soft outer thighs as they trembled. I sat up then licked my lips, enjoying the taste. My night vision took over and I saw a figure in the corner near the window.

My teeth began to grind. "You must want to die."