BACK

I knew it would take me no time to find Zena. Her scent was carved into my senses and lingered in my dreams.

She looked so good wearing her cocktail dress and the image of me lifting her dress up to fuck her was beautiful to imagine.

All I needed was her to say my name. It was a pity to only experience her for such a short time. But I waited long enough for her to live her life without me and miss me.

"Oh Julien..."

I smiled when she said my name....I knew she would say it. Her having a boyfriend meant absolutely nothing to me. Because Zena was mine, regardless of our time spent apart.

Finally having my arms wrapped around her waist, I looked at her through the bathroom mirror. I had already completely undressed while she sat in the bed, looking around for me. My erection was pressed against her as she bit her bottom lip...Zena missed me.

"I've missed you too, darling."

My face pressed against her curls, inhaling her scent. Her body softly trembled as she closed her eyes and touched my arms.

"You're really here....I can't believe it." She looked into the mirror at me.

I groaned at how beautiful Zena was, then moved my hands up her t-shirt. Squeezing her soft breasts, she let out a moan.

"When's the last time you've been fucked really good?"

I kissed her neck, waiting for her answer. I enjoyed asking her that.

"W-When I was with you."

Her words were so direct, genuine, and made me instantly pull down her lace panties, then pull the t-shirt off her body. My fingers worked their magic on her soft wet clit, while I bent her over enough for the tip of my cock to circle her wet opening.

"Julien...please." Zena moaned, moving her hips against my tip.

"Please what?" I licked her neck.

"Fuck meeee."

I smiled at her whining in need then pushed inside her. My hips slowly moved, easing my erection into her tightness. With each thrust I went deeper causing her to grip the edge of the sink.

"Ah! Uh! Oh my God!"

Her pretty noises made me close my eyes and record the sound in my memory.

"Did you miss me, baby?"

"Yessssss. I missed you so much!" She cried out as I pushed forward.

I pulled her towards me and grabbed the front of her neck from behind. My pace quickened, and her tight slippery opening gripped my dick.

"Your pussy is mine?"

"Yes Julien!"

"Tell me it's mine." I fucked her harder.

"It's yours! IT'S YOURS!! JULIEN!!"

My Fleur's legs shaked, cumming on my cock. I smiled as I released inside her and enjoyed her trembling body. I've waited two fucking years to make her call out my name again and it was worth the wait.

"I don't want to be pushy, darling...but I'm going to want to see you again. If your boyfriend gets in the way of that...."

Before I could finish my words.

"H-He won't...I'll make a way." She said, breathing heavily.

I pulled out of Zena and turned her around to look at me directly. Holding her face, I kissed her lips before staring into her beautiful brown eyes.

"That's my girl."

***

Julien's words replayed in my mind, and I believed everything he said. He made my body feel so amazing, I already missed him.

I decided to go home after I had sex with Julien. I knew once Shawn came back, he would want to touch me, and I was too sore and satisfied to accommodate his needs.

"12:12am."

My body was exhausted when I walked into my door. I took a hot shower and went to bed soon after.

When I woke up in the morning, I looked at my clock. "Fuck! I'm late."

I hurried up and made myself presentable before walking out the door. I checked my phone...three missed calls from Shawn.

Before I could dial his number, my phone rang.

"Hey babygirl...what happened to you yesterday?"

"Nothing, just wanted to sleep in my own bed."

"I told you I was coming back. I was disappointed you weren't there when I returned."

"I'm sorry, it was getting late, and I didn't want to be woken up. I had to be up early for work."

There was a pause.

"Zena, I really like you. And I try to be understanding as I can possibly be....but don't pull that shit again."

My eyes widened in surprise. He's never talked to me that way.

"Shawn, don't talk to me like that."

"Don't give me a reason to. You left without notice and didn't answer your phone when I called. What if I did that to you?"

I thought about his words and decided to call a truce. Besides, I did cheat on him last night.

"Okay, babe...I was wrong. I'm sorry and it won't happen again."

"You're lucky you're fine."

I laughed.

"Come over tonight. I'll make you dinner."

"Sounds good."

We said our goodbyes as I pulled into the parking garage. I figured a delicious steak dinner, and some head would shut Shawn up. I'm still too sore to have sex.

I walked off the elevator on my job's floor and was greeted with a worried Grace.

"How mad is he?" I asked.

"Level 8."

I cringed. "Oh shit. So what did I miss?"

"Weston...in my office now." Mr. Swartz said loudly.