INTRIGUED

After my meeting with Brooks and his leeches, I wanted to make my final round to talk to an old friend, Don Spencer. He was the owner of a gentlemen's club and I knew he had information on my brother's disappearance.

My older brother, Adrien, has been missing for six months. My mother is hopeful that he's still alive but I doubt it. He was a raging alcoholic and coke head who stayed in nonsense.

The last time we spoke, I informed him that I was tired of bailing him out. Now I worry that he tried to handle something on his own which caused his missing person status.

"Hey, Mr. Laurent, long time no see," I was greeted by the bouncer.

"Hello, Michael, how's the family?"

"They're good, Sir. I heard about Adrien, I hope he's okay."

"You know Adrien...more than likely he's not. Is Don still in?"

"Yeah, he should be on the floor."

I gave him a nod then unexpectedly I saw my car's beautiful attacker walking past me.

Zena Weston

When I first saw her, I forgot about the damage she did to my car. Her body language and energy was fearless but those pretty light brown eyes of hers showed nothing but innocence.

"Today must be my lucky day." I stood behind her.

Zena wore a short tight sheer black dress with a neon green bikini showing underneath. She turned around and even with heels on still looked up at me.

"H-Hi, Mr. Julien."

The music around us made her voice sound like a whisper but my ears heard her very clearly. I loved the way my name sounds coming from her lips.

"Hello, Zena."

"I haven't heard anything from my insurance company about the accident."

"I didn't contact them."

"Oh, well I don't have the money to repair your car."

"I didn't ask if you did."

"So you don't want to be reimbursed for the damage I caused?"

"No."

She looked surprised and I smiled.

"I'm still sorry for hitting your car."

I walked closer to her. "There are other ways to pay me back."

Zena's full lips looked soft and I wanted the sweet smell of her all over my fingers, face, cock, bed sheets...everything that I could experience her on.

Her body made my arousal difficult to hold back, especially her hips and thighs. I wanted my face between them.

"Join me for dinner tomorrow night."

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"You and me...dinner tomorrow."

I could sense eyes glaring at us, it was Don and he didn't look too happy. He made his way over causing Zena to take a few steps back. I don't like that...

"Don't you have tables to serve?"

She gave him a nod and quickly walked away. The way he talked to her....I didn't like that either.

"Mr. Laurent, it's good to see you."

"I need to talk to you regarding my brother."

"I haven't seen him in months."

"What about Nicole?"

"She stopped working here six months ago. Told me she was moving."

Nicole was messing with Adrien for a while and I have a feeling she knows something.

"I see you've taken a liking to Zena. She's a favorite here."

The way Don looked at her made me want to put my fist through his face and watch him choke on his own blood.

"She won't be working here for long. Take care, Don."

I knew he wanted her but Zena is going to mine....No, she is mine.

***

I can't believe Julien asked me out to dinner. In another situation I would accept but is that all he wants?

There's other ways to pay me back. His words replayed in my head.

Pay him back how? What does he mean? Sexual favors or something?

I finished up my rounds then headed to the bar to get my upcoming schedule.

"Whoa, I'm on everyday next week. Did someone quit?"

"Nah, Don got a crush on you," Camey wiped the bar.

I cringed at her words. "Whatever. I'll see you next week, girl."

I went to the lockeroom to change my clothes. It was 3:14 am and I was ready for bed. I made $800 this week, overall $1520 I made for the month...I'm really proud of myself.

"Hey Zee, bossman wants to see you."

I gave a nod then went to his office. As I walked up, Stacey walked out looking sad. He's been really hard on some of the girls lately.

"Come in, Zena and shut the door."

After shutting the door I stayed standing up. His office smelled like a cocktail of Old Spice and cigars.

"I just wanted to say that you've been doing really well, Zena. You've become a club favorite very quickly."

"Thanks." I gave a fake smile.

"If you stay focused on learning the stage you will become a main attraction that will make you a lot more money."

"Yeah, I've been working with a few of the ladies, getting pointers on stage presence."

"Good...very good." He leaned back, staring at me.

"I saw you talking to Mr. Laurent. Are you involved with him?"

"No..." Hearing his name made me excited.

"He seems to like you, are the feelings mutual?"

I was annoyed by the questions but I kept my game face.

"We're cool."

"I'm asking because he's a client...he's been a regular for a while. Our girls getting romantically or sexually involved with customers never ends well."

"I understand and I wouldn't do anything to misrepresent Trophy. I do appreciate the opportunity to work here...so thank you again."

He smirked. "That's good to know."

Don got up then walked towards the door and locked it. I put my hand in my back pocket where my mace was located.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Receiving your thanks..."