Battle of the bands XE

Ozpina stands on a wooden stage, behind it is a metal frame with a large red curtain hanging from it. In front of the stage is a crowd of shadow people. Among them are Pyrrha Nikos, Velvet Scarlatina, Tiayang Xiao Long, Shopkeep, and Zwei. Cinder Fall walk slowly behind the stage from the left, eyeing the crowd.

Ozpina: Thank you all for coming, to the first annual-

Martha: Inaugural!

Ozpina: (cough) Battle of the bands!

The crowd cheers and claps, while Ozpina smiles and raises one palm in the air.

Ozpina: Now, let us introduce our contestants.

Ozpina looks at her hand and sighs, before gesturing to the side.

Ozpina: Puns and roses!

Ruby Rose stands to the left, holding an Upright Bass strongly resembling Crescent Rose. To her right, Weiss Schnee is standing behind an electric keyboard holding her scroll, presumably taking a selfie. Besides Weiss is Nora Valkyrie who grins maniacally while standing over her drum set. Yang Xiao Long steps forward holding her guitar, knocking over one of Nora's cymbals.

Yang: WE WILL MELT YOUR BONES!

Yang strums loudly on her guitar with each word, as Blake Belladonna apathetically shakes her cat-shaped tambourine. Taiyang dives in front of the band, landing on one knee and sliding forward; holding a video camera.

Tia: Wait, wait! No! It wasn't recording! Oh, say it again, sweetie.

Yang: mom, for the last time!

Yang storms off, frustrated with her mothers antics. Summer walks in and pulls her ear and drags her of screen.

Tia: ow! Hey Summer come on!

Neptuna Vasilias, Lie Rin, star Wukong, and June Arc walk forward in sync, Neptuna, Rin, and Star are sporting frosted tips in their hair and sequined versions of their normal outfit. In addition to white tips, the pink streak in Rin's hair is partially green. June is wearing her normal outfit, with white face paint and black diamonds drawn around her eyes.

Ozpina: The Nep-Tunes.

The band begins to dance in perfect sync. The band members pose in the end.

Neptuna: Yeah!

June: I told you they'd love the make-up.

Neptuna and June are about to high-five each other only to be stopped by Rin and Star.

Rin & Star: NO!

Ozpina: The Treble Clefs.

The villainous band composed of Emerald Sustrai on the keyboard, Mercy Black and a Geist on guitars, a Beowolf on the drums, and Neopolitan laying on top of a cannon take center stage. Roma Torchwick stands in front of them, looking indignant.

Roma: It's TROUBLe Clefs!

Neo pushes a button on the remote in her hands, and the cannon fires confetti, startling Roman.

Roma: What?! No, Neo, that wasn't the cue!

Neo smirks and shrugs, and Penny Polendina comes into view.

Ozpina: P3N-3. Oh, like Penny, just spelled stupid. That's cute.

As Ozpina speaks, a portable DJ booth complete with miniature speakers and turntables unfolds around Penny's waist. She is wearing a set of pixelated sunglasses covering her eyes that display green hearts on a gray background. She begins to play music, briefly pausing with an offended expression when the name is called stupid, but smiles when Ozpina refers to it as cute and resumes playing.