Cops and rockers.

Star Wukong and Neptuna Vasilias are in a police cruiser, both are wearing their fake mustaches. Star has her feet on the dashboard, while Neptuna is driving. June Arc pops up in the back seat; wearing an old army helmet and matching fake mustache.

June: Thanks for letting me come on this ride-along, girls.

Neptuna: I'm still not happy about this. A civilian has NO place in the junior detective business.

Star: I know partner, but the junior police chief says it's good for PR.

June: (sad) I'll try to stay out of your way.

Star: Just remember kid, if anything goes down we can't guarantee your safety.

Radio: Unintelligible

Neptune: Sounds like a four-seven-niner

Star: A suspicious cloud formation?! Let's roll!

Star puts on her sunglasses and the car speeds up, causing Star, June, and Neptuna to be pushed further back into their seats for a few seconds. A loud crash can be heard, followed by Shopkeep groaning in pain. Neptuna coughs and turns on the radio.

Neptune: We uh... got a report. Of a hit and run. Investigating now.

June looks up, terrified, and her fake mustache falls off.

They hear a rev and they look to there side to see you wearing aviator sunglasses, leather jacket and on a chopper motorcycle 

You look to them and tip the aviator sunglasses and wink. You put them back on and rev the engines before speeding out.

The three looked on with gaping mouths completely ignoring on what just happened and started to roll slowly forward then bumped the old man again who make a groaning noise but still unfazed.

A sign on the side of a building says "THE ESCAPE ROOM", an explosion is heard followed by the sound of crumbling cement as the building shakes. Winter Schnee and Yang Xiao Long are standing inside, Yang having used Ember Celica to blow the wall open.

Winter: That's not how it works! You're supposed to find clues and solve puzzles to escape the room.

Yang: OR we could do it the fast way.

Winter: Are you just going to punch your way out of every problem in life?

Ruby walks up to Winter and Yang from inside the room and perches atop a broken edge of the collapsed wall.

Ruby: Uh, have you MET Yang before?

Winter (sigh) I wonder how Quill is doing with the other girls and (with malice and shaking her fist) y/n

Star, Quill Branwen, June, you and Lie Rin are inside of a room with a keypad next to the door; Quill is leaning up against the door while June and Rin stare contemplatively, you were sitting on a chair reading a book and Star panics. On the wall is a sign, which reads "EPACSE: SI EDOC 1234"