Save Nora then fighting toilet crime

June: waits desperately outside the bathroom door, squirming and groaning with discomfort.

June: oh, come on, I really need to go!

Rin from behind the closed bathroom door calls out

Rin: Almost finished. Practice some patience.

June:  I don't need to practice patience, Ren, I need to... I need to use the restroom!

Then you walk with Pyrrha up to Jaune

You: Hey June! What are you doing?

June: oh, hey, y/n Pyrrha, um doing some new...fighting techniques, that, uh... I invented! 

pauses for a moment, then turns to Rin

June: You're killing me, Rin, I hope you know that. (Rin exits the bathroom) Thank you!

But Nora walks past and takes the door

Nora: Do you mind if I use your bathroom? Ours is broken. I really, really, really, need to go, like for realsies. 

before June gives an answer

 Nora: Thanks June, you're the best! 

She quickly enters the restroom and shuts the door in June's face as she whimpers

Pyrrha: That was very nice of you.

You: did you need that June?

June: No, no. That's me, Mr's. Nice Girl. Oh my... 

flops onto the floor and starts rolling side to side on the floor

June: Think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts!

Pyrrha: Is this another one of your fighting moves?

Then you realised she can blow any second

You: o-oh um, okay June, think desert no water in sight

Nora exits the restroom, but Star immediately appears and goes for the door before June can react.

Star: Cool moves, girl! 

quickly darts into the bathroom, slamming the door in June's face

June: NO! (whimpering to herself) Ohh, you can do this, ohh, just a little bit longer, ohh, mommy's special girl! 

continues wriggling in pain

Star: (abruptly slams the door open, flattening June against the wall) Just had to wash my hands! All yours buddy. (walks off)

Pyrrha: Are you okay? Do you still need to use the restroom?

June: (hugging the wall) No. No, I'm good. 

starts sidling up against the wall and moving away from Pyrrha, making damp noises as she moves

Pyrrha: Would you teach me some of those fighting moves? I've never seen anything like it.

June: Sure, sure, just, uh... Need to do some laundry first...

You:  l-let me help you

June: thanks y/n

June gingerly sidesteps away as you follow her. Pyrrha throws her arms up in frustration.

Outside, in the Beacon courtyard, a snarling Beowolf looms threateningly over Nora.

Nora: y/n, help! I'm being attacked by a vicious monster!

Star enters the frame with a flying kick, knocking the Beowolf out in a single hit.

home away from home away from home (Rwby chibi harem x male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें