Vacation with a pancake criminal

A weary Blake staggers into RWBY's dorm room. She only gets to the center of the room, before falling to her knees, then splaying on the floor.

Blake: Ugh, that test was brutal! Must... rest... brain.

Zwei appears, and props himself on Blake's head.

Blake: Go away, dog.

Instead of leaving, however, Zwei just strolls around to Blake's right side and licks her.

Blake: No, this is not a game. This is not what a game looks like.

Blake tries to wave him away, but Zwei simply licks her fingers.

Blake: Agh, whatever. Dumb dog.

Blake lets her hand droop, allowing Zwei to nudge her for a few seconds. Zwei plops onto his butt, and scoots to Blake's side, snuggling with her.

Blake: I did not ask for this. These are unauthorized snuggles.

Zwei finally gets the message, and his body droops, saddened that Blake isn't playing along. As he plods away, Blake grabs him and pulls him closer, to the canine's surprise.

Blake: Didn't say to stop.

Zwei looks to Blake happily and licks her face.

Blake: If you tell anyone about this, I will shave your butt.

Zwei just licks her face again in agreement. Blake smiles, and the pair fall asleep snuggling, then you walk into the room which made her go wide eyed and you cued

You: awe, I knew you two would get along

Blake: *groaned in embarrassment*

Sue then jumps on you and snuggled with both you and Zwei and purrs in delight, and you mearly smile 

Weiss is waiting patiently at an airline terminal, tapping on her Scroll with an array of crisp-white suitcases at her feet. Out of nowhere, Ruby shows up with a crimson rolling suitcase and stops by her teammate's side.

Ruby: Weiss, wait! Don't go on your exotic beach vacation without me!

Weiss: Hmm, that's funny, I don't remember inviting you. I only invited y/n over

Ruby: Silly, that's because we're BFFs! And as your BFF, I just knew you'd want me to come along!

Weiss: Ruby, we're not...

gives an annoyed sigh, as she realizes Ruby is just too stubborn to argue with

 Weiss: Fine, I suppose one more person won't ruin mine and Y/N's vacation.

Right on cue, Star, June, Yang, Blake, Nora, Rin, and Neptuna arrive, moving past Ruby and Weiss with different beach items.

Star with a surfboard under her arm

Star: Star's out with her guns out!

June carrying a beach ball 

June: Beach volleyball champ coming through!

Yang: Who brought the suntan lotion?

Blake armed with knife and fork, and a hungry look in her eyes

Blake: I want all the fish.

Nora wearing a pirate hat 

Nora: Nora's captain of the party boat! Arrr!

Rin dragging Neptuna by her ankle

Rin I don't understand. Your name is Neptuna.

Neptuna scrabbling to get away