Detention and evil class

Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, you and Yang Xiao Long are sitting at their desks in a classroom. Martha Oobleck rises in front of them and begins to speak while marking an invisible fourth wall chalkboard.

Oobleck: So in conclusion, history is good, ignorance is bad!

Ruby Rose appears behind Oobleck during one of her movements, tiptoeing toward her seat.

Oobleck: Therefore, read a book!

The floor creaks as Ruby tiptoes, causing Martha to notice Ruby immediately, and she whirls around to face her, startling her when she calls her name.

Oobleck: Miss Ruby Rose! So glad you could join us! Unfortunately class is nearly over.

Ruby: Oh, well, you see, a- a crazy thing happened before...

Oobleck uses her speed to cut her off, looming into her personal space authoritatively.

Oobleck: Detention! One day!

The Next Day...

Martha is in front of the chalkboard again, Nora Valkyrie and Jaune Arc visible in the seats behind her opposite where Team RWBY was the previous day.

Oobleck: So in conclusion—

She gets cut off when the door to the classroom bangs open, revealing Ruby Rose in a face mustache, glasses and a security hat uniform hat.

Ruby: (in a fake accent) Hello. I am being exchange student. Also now I am not being late, this is when we get to class in my country.

With the usual speed, Martha is abruptly standing beside her.

Oobleck: Ah! Welcome to Beacon! Hold on, you have a little something on your lip!

Ne holds up a hand, reaching for her face.

Ruby: No, wait!

Oobleck rips it all off in one motion anyway.

Ruby: Holy cats, my face!

Oobleck: Detention! Two days!

The Next Day...

The classroom is shown at a different angle that reveals through a window that Ruby creeping up the side of the building. Oobleck, as well as the seated Yang, Weiss and Blake, have their backs turned.

Oobleck: In conclusion...

Oobleck's posture changes, a slight concentrated tilt to the side, but without turning around.

Oobleck: I'll be right back, there's something that requires my attention immediately outside.

She disappears offscreen. We then hear the voices of Ruby and you

You: Ruby, are you sure about this one

Ruby: hush, boyfriend, do it

 Ruby lowers from the ceiling, a rope tied around her waist.

Ruby: Yes! I made it! Oobleck is no match for my cunning and stealth!

She turns to discover that her professor is right next to her, similarly hanging from rope. Only Oobleck is much more secure and comfortably upright while she holds a pink mug.

Oobleck: Detention! One, two, three days!

With each number counted off, she spins Ruby in a circle. She picks up speed and rose petals emit from her body.

Ruby: I'm gonna be sick!

Oobleck: alright Mr. L/n pull me up

You then pull both girls up