nishinoya Yuu

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- biggest simp, would pray to his love like she's a goddess and would obey everything she says.

- likes to invite her to volleyball matches and practices to show her off to his teammates and to show her off his rolling thunder.

- he would love going out with y/n, evening walks, dinner dates and going to the arcade with her.

- sweetest piece of shit whenever he see's his love do anything, he finds everything she does very cute.

- would keep tsukishima away from her and keep tanaka and hinata near her because he trusts them and hinata is way too innocent to do anything.

- he almost faints whenever his love cooks or gifts him something, if it's a charm or keychain he'll keep it with himself til he can.

- he likes cuddles and kisses, would kiss cheeks, nose because he finds that cute af.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- pervert, would stalk his love when she's taking a shower or changing her clothes, would steal her panties and other clothing.

- likes to watch his love sleep, gives him life to see his love near him.

- goes around barking like a dog to any man or guy who he see's within 5 feet near his love.

- calls tanaka to be with him so them both can beat up any creep if they find.

- wouldn't allow y/n to go out alone because she's apparently too weak to protect herself and very fragile.

- would check doors and windows five  times before sleeping.

- follows y/n everywhere even in school he is behind her not too close, he glares at even girls who try approaching his love.

- doesn't punish y/n, he cannot and will not ever do that, the most he can do is lock her up and not give her sufficient meals during the time.

- he doesn't likes it when y/n tries to get away from him or go near any other guy whether the guy be her own brother.

- he's very destructive once angry, would break things often and beat people up for no reason. ( he bites)

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.