nishinoya ~ thunderstorm

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, relationship au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Noya and y/n were playing games when both of them didn't realise it had gotten darker outside and it was night, y/n said to noya how she had to go home but when she opened his front door there was intense rain outside, it was pouring like the clouds were crying.

Y/n went back to noya's room as a lightning occurred with a loud sound following behind it, both y/n and noya flinched, noya wasn't even ashamed of being scared he immediately got under his bed covers all scaredy, y/n had to pull his blanket off of him to make him get up and get her a futon too, she was only pissed at him for not even considering her when he got scared, noya and y/n went downstairs to get a futon for her when lightning struck again scaring both them, suddenly a thumping sound was heard from a room near his front door, noya walked slowly towards the sound as y/n followed behind him slowly, noya opened the door as he saw a person drenched in water standing in the room looked straight at noya in the dark, noya screamed as he was held by the person shouting he was tanaka, noya calmed down and asked why was tanaka in his house when tanaka explained to him how he has been ringing the doorbell for 10 mins but he didn't listen to entered through the room window instead, noya then made tanaka set the futons because he scared noya, tanaka teased noya because he got scared, noya then went to his room as lightning struck constantly scaring him over and over again, y/n laughed saying how he couldn't name his volleyball moves rolling Thunder if he was this scared of it, noya huffed getting in his bed trying to sleep when y/n handed him a pillow so he can place it next to his head so he can't hear thunder much, he did as she told him and soon fell asleep.

Tanaka and y/n took pictures of a cute drooling noya asleep in the morning.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。