Ushijima wakatoshi

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- husband material, he would take care of everything and every responsibility of his own and his lover.

- he's very sweet and caring, he would cook healthy meals for his love often to ensure their health.

- would invite his love to come watch his volleyball matches and practices, he feels very motivated once he knows she's watching him play.

- he invites tendou often at home because he likes it when y/n is laughing at tendou's weird jokes.

- loves cuddling, hugs, pecks, kisses and head pats, after a long day he would either cuddle to sleep or put his head on his love's lap and relax as she plays with his hair, he loves it alot.

- he would take y/n to picnic dates or movie dates often.

- appreciates his love's efforts and corrects her mistakes whenever she tries cooking or doing something.

- would bring small gifts for his love very often whether it be flowers, some jewelry or her favourite meals.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭s

- he's very possessive, would follow and go everywhere with his love.

- he likes to hold y/n's hands tightly whenever they're out in public, when she gets tired he likes giving her piggy back rides.

- would invite tendou with him if they're going somewhere very crowded to make sure both of them can look after his love.

- would stalk his love often, check her phone, her daily activities and everything.

- he almost kills any other guy who tries going near his love, he don't hold back.

- he doesn't let y/n go anywhere alone, he would make her sit and tell her about all the bad things that can happen to her if she's not with him at all times, he would tell all the worst crime cases in order to scare her and make her stay by his side to stay protected.

- he'll try his best to make his love be dependent on him for most things so she cannot think about living him.

- he don't punish his love, if it comes to that the most he can do is scold her or lecture her for hours and hours until she's tired enough and falls asleep.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。