kenma ~ video game lover

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, relationship au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Kenma is a gaming nerd, ask anyone who knows him and they'll talk about his games before him because he's that much addicted to his video games and doesn't live in reality most of the time, well somehow he had a girlfriend and he loved her.

Kenma would usually leave his games whenever y/n was at his place or he was going at her place, but he thought what would happen if he ignored her and played his games constantly for hours, kenma then began playing games while he heard his mom open the door for y/n, he heard her footsteps approaching his room but he kept his focus on his game as he ignored her entering his room.

She at first let him play as she got on her phone for about an hour until she was now bored, she began annoying kenma, asking him to leave his game immediately, kenma smirked as he found a new way of earning her attention towards him, just be on his games and make her get him off of them.

Y/n stood in front of him as he moved away his chair to continue his gaming, she then pulled his controller away from him his hands immediately grabbed her and pulled her on his lap as he began laughing, he had her trapped now, he cuddled her as he began dozing off after 10 mins of it, y/n tried moving away but his arms had caged her, now she had to be with him until he wakes up or let's his arms loose, man became a trap himself like his gf was a prey.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。