songs they listen to on repeat!

.・✫・゜・。.

Been repeating few songs cuz they slap so I got this idea from there, if you don't agree with any of the things I've mentioned ahead it's totally fine, I understand not everyone thinks alike or have the same opinion for a character and that is fine.
.・✫・゜・。.

nishinoya ■□■□■□■□■

He would listen to this song thinking it's cool when he don't even know the meaning behind it ☠️.

Suna rintarou ■□■□■□■□■

Suna would listen to this song because it's his vibe ( I didn't wanna add wyocmwyh because it's repeated everywhere with him lol) suna likes the song, he would listen to it on repeat while smoking or when he can't sleep.

Tendou■□■□■□■□■

It's his vibe, you cannot tell me he won't listen to this on repeat, the song the vibe fits him too perfectly.

Kageyama■□■□■□■□■

I don't need to explain this, but I really think he'd listen to this song on his late night or early morning runs alot.

Terushima■□■□■□■□■

He don't know this song is a part of a gay anime, he listens to it because it sounds hot to him.

Sakusa■□■□■□■□■

He would stand in a corner where no one is around him and listen to this song alone, glaring at everyone as if they're the most disgusting unwashed pigs he's seen.

Tsukishima■□■□■□■□■

Idk I feel like he's a sucker for songs like these, he likes to listen to the song when he's reading a book or studying sometimes.

Iwazumi ■□■□■□■□■

He's definitely listening to this, the way he's always so bold and a bully to oikawa he gives vibes as if he repeats this song on his way to volleyball practice and then when he's leaving.

Kenma■□■□■□■□■

I like this song...and I feel like kenma would probably like to listen to this song when he's travelling in train or when he's gaming. Idk if anyone else will ever agree.