suna ~ strawberry shortcake

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - murders, serial killer, stockholm Syndrome, gore.
.・✫・゜・。.

Parents forbid their children from watching wrong things because it can have bad effect on them, what would those wrong things be? those that present violence in a fictional way or those that promote immoral manners to one's mind, a child's mind is adapting to what's it's given, good habits, bad habits, behavioral aspects.
What if a child isn't looked after well? well bad parenting, lack of restrictions, no evaluation of what the child is viewing, what can that lead to?

The answer is a child with issues, those issues could be anything depending on what the child's brain was fed on as it grew into an adult, Suna rintarou was another victim of such bad parenting and viewed extreme violence and gore as a child causing him to have violent sessions as he grew up to be an adult, it wasn't his blamed entirely nor it was much controllable after so many years, he would go on to become an internet hacker who would commit murder often in order to feed his violence sessions, he viewed people around him as objects to feed on or kill, he was like a parasite to people he could use and a nightmare to those he found no use of, they went through his wrath.

Suna was known and wanted by all state police departments, he was given the title of internet killer, since most of his victims were picked off of internet.

It was a usual day for suna to be on the internet, hunting for his next victim to feed off of when he stumbled on the account of a young girl named y/n l/n, she caught his eyes, he found her very pretty and began talking to her which only lead her to like her more, he was planning to kill her at first until he thought otherwise to keep her alive with him, like a pretty souvenir, after conversing with y/n for about a week suna felt bored, he decided on kidnapping her as he knew her address through hacking, he planned the kidnapped and proceeded with it without any problems.

He would get angry and almost hurt y/n whenever she asked him to leave her or let her go, he would slowly grow fond of her, her submission towards him after she knew there wasn't any escape for her and if she got caught escaping he'll hurt her, he felt as if he needed to keep control and dominance over her, his new obsession after murdering people was her, he would show her dead dismembered people sometimes to scare her even more, she would never question his orders and obey him like a pet would, whenever he felt bored he knew he her, sometimes he would drag her to his massacre room without a word scaring her to the core, he would lock her up whenever she messed up something badly, broke his electronics or such, he wasn't so stiff towards her for more than a month, after a month of such he was assured he had her in Stockholm Syndrome, totally in his control, he now began thinking of her as his wife than his kidnapped victim, he would call her strawberry shortcake whenever he was in a good mood and when he wasn't he would call her using her name.

He would ask her if she'd like to have his kids and she would say yes because otherwise it wouldn't end well for her, suna would just laugh it off until one night he was heavily drunk and all he could remember were how ignorant his parents were towards him, suna reached his home and looked at y/n waiting for him at the dinner table, he sat down beside her and began eating signaling her she could eat too, after that he was a little sober but the thought still hadn't left his brain, he went in his room to see his little victim planning on sleeping when he held her close and asked her if she truly wanted to bare his children, she again answered yes, he smiled as he thought about being a parent, he thought of how he would never let his kids be like himself and never let them have the parenting he had growing up. Suna asked her ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d ̶y̶o̶u ̶l̶i̶k̶e ̶t̶o ̶m̶a̶k̶e ̶s̶o̶m̶e ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n ̶t̶h̶e̶n ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶w̶b̶e̶r̶r̶y ̶̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶c̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。