suna ~ dress up game

.・✫・゜・。.

Ahead the story contains y/n as a little sensitive for loud noises.
.・✫・゜・。.

Suna was y/n's close friends since she was a kid, he was a year older than her but it didn't matter, both of them grew up together since they were neighbors too, same school, they even went on vacations with each other's families.

Apparently y/n's parents had to go somewhere for a couple of days, 4-5 at most so they couldn't leave y/n at home alone since they feared she couldn't manage to stay alone so they asked the neighbors if suna could stay with y/n for a few days and they agreed.

Suna then packed his things and shifted at y/n's place for some time, y/n and suna both said goodbye to y/n's parents and went to the living room, Suna was ready to use his chance carefully at using y/n entirely to his pleasures, he had a crush on y/n as a child, as he grew older it turned into something much worse and severe, he asked y/n if she wanted to play a game with him, he explained the game they would flip a bottle and who the bottle lands on has to answer a question if they can't they have to take one of the clothing off, the winner gets to wish three things from the loser and the loser would have to do it without complaining, y/n agreed to the game somehow, suna knew he had already won once he convinced y/n to play this game with him.

Suna set down a bottle and flipped it, it landed on him, y/n asked him a easy question and he answered, suna then flipped the bottle and it landed on y/n, he asked her a hard question, she couldn't answer and so she took off her socks, the game went on for some time, suna always knew the answer since he was older from her and knew more and y/n had to slowly take off all her clothes, she couldn't answer the question so she hesitantly took off her panties, almost sobbing while doing so, suna knew it was enough, he had won, suna then asked y/n his three wishes, first wish of his was to click pics of y/n and he did so without hesitation, secondly he demanded she gives him her phone everyday after school so he can check it, thirdly he asked her to obey him and do anything he asked her to, when y/n showed denial for the last two wishes suna began blackmailing her he'll leak her naked images everywhere, feeling scared she agreed to what he said, suna feeling as if he had won he crawled towards y/n slowly touching her body and kissing her neck, when she tried to move him off he questioned if she would obey him or not.

Suna for those 4-5 days used every inch of y/n for his pleasures and fantasies he once used to make were now reality, he did take care of y/n too and watched various movies with her too, he tried to ensure y/n everything was fine, she had just lost in a game and now had to face the consequences, he made sure y/n stayed friends with him and obeyed him at all times.

Suna would crawl in her room at night sometimes to cuddle with her or more, he made sure she was dependent on him, he would make sure she met no other boys, Suna felt like he was the god whenever he could express his dominance and control over y/n, he would make sure to not hurt her too much.

He would continue the consequences of the game til years until he finally married y/n.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。