Bokuto kotaro

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- absolute teddy bear, would hug his love whenever he see's her, he would pick her up like a baby and hug her tight enough to the point she is almost choking.

- he's very emotionally sensitive, would start crying complaining to akaashi that he wants y/n near him.

- akaashi invites y/n to all their matches and practices in case he begins his mood swings.

- loves whenever y/n brings him anything, food, gifts, clothing, even water.

- he loves Nick names and would make alot of Nick names for his love.

- keeps kuroo away from his love because he thinks his bro is too hot and should maintain distance while he let's akaashi near y/n because he trusts akaashi alot.

- would do his best whenever y/n is there watching his game, he grows over confident and cocky sometimes.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- annoying, sometimes when y/n dont wanna cuddle or hug bokuto will force her to cuddle with him by his mood swings and emo modes.

- scary, once he spotted a guy trying to hit on y/n, he ran and beat the guy to almost death, akaashi had to come stop him or else he might've killed the guy, he gets way too much jealous.

- likes to go out to eat with y/n and whenever he does go out he makes sure he's attentive and calls akaashi to come along because he knows akaashi is smarter and attentive.

- would cry like a baby when he's angry at y/n, because he doesn't wanna punish his love and he gets confused in rage and emotion, he would lock himself up for a few hours or cuddle forcefully with y/n for hours until he feels calm.

- he hates men near his y/n so he always holds y/n's hand whenever he's out with her and he's very loud and clear about y/n being his to everyone around, he would shout at a guy saying you're his when he finds him staring.

- he doesn't let y/n go out after evening, he fears there are scary people out there ready to hunt.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。