kuroo tetsuro

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- he likes to study, would force his love to study too, he likes science and would explain science theories to his love only to see she fell asleep, would giggle and give her a blanket then.

- likes to show off his love but not too much, he sometimes prefers being home and binge watching with her.

- he would ask y/n to attend his matches to see how cool he plays.

- would intentionally change clothes in the same room as y/n to see her all flustered.

- moves around the house shirtless intentionally, kuroo loves when he's laying and y/n plays with his hair.

- likes the food his love cooks, sometimes angry at how he is not as good as her at cooking.

- loves cuddles and cuddles every night, kisses his love whenever he can, every morning he spents 3 minutes just kissing his love.

- would ask y/n to help him with his hair or school uniform because he loves seeing her busy with him.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- has gps on his love's phone, would hack her computer, phone or anything just to keep an eye on her internet life.

- would follow her around like a puppy until someone tries to hit on his love, he's then a fucking hyena jk but he's scary as fuck when that happens.

- he likes to drop off his love at kenma's home so he can go handle his other businesses, kenma would keep y/n busy and kuroo only trusts kenma.

- would beat up people for just staring at his love, he's scary when it comes to anyone coming near his love.

- he won't hurt or hit y/n physically, he won't want his y/n to have scars or bruises those are for people who try to get near her, she deserves to be behaved.

- kuroo would mentally bully her, mock her, make her behave and obey to him like a puppet, despite doing that he'll be the good guy because he manipulates her into thinking he's the only one for her.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。