hard to love ~ suna rintarou

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.
.・✫・゜・。.

Suna was best friend of y/n, she was not popular, not a genius in studies, not the best in physical activities or sports but she was artistic and had great music and life taste, Suna loved her for it and he didn't want to but became best friends with her, he wanted to be her lover.

It was a few months since Suna and y/n began hanging out together as best friends, Suna would take y/n to go skateboarding with him or come watch his volleyball matches and go to each other's houses to watch movies, y/n would invite Suna to come to her house for dinner's or take him out to museum's, he enjoyed going there with her and would say how some of the paintings would be great album covers.

Suna was talking to kita because he felt like he could share about his feelings for y/n to kita, he was his team captain and very sincere and respectable, what he didn't realise was the miya twins eavesdropping on them both, both the twins jumped out and came running towards Suna asking him to propose the girl he likes immediately, they were excited to tease Suna when he's in a commitment, unfortunately kita began asking Suna to confess too because according to him it's the only way he'll get his love of life otherwise all tries might go to waste.

Suna took a deep breath before ringing the door bell of y/n's apartment, he had a bouquet of colorful flowers in one hand and a letter in them while in his other hand was a big gift wrapped in colourful shades of red and pink, he was nervous, suddenly the door opened to see y/n standing in her pajamas rubbing her eye, she had just woken up from sleep, she was shocked to see suna dressed more nicely and the flowers and gift in his hands, y/n asked him if those were for her winning some art competition she participated in, due to his anxiety and nervousness Suna said yes, he took out the letter from the flowers swiftly before handing them to y/n and the gift, Suna talked with y/n and went home.

He told about his failure of a confession to his teammates, them disappointed in him but comforting him to try another time, Suna since then been trying to confess to y/n but she's always oblivious of his hints and gifts.

It was another day, another attempt for Suna when he reaches y/n's home with a letter in his hand, all his feelings on that piece of paper, he slowly stuffed the paper under y/n's door, planning to leave after because he felt anxiety and nervousness that what if she rejects him, suddenly the door opened, Suna looked up to see y/n standing and staring at him a shove a paper under her door, y/n took the paper before Suna could, Suna walked behind y/n asking her to give it back but she didn't instead began reading it right in front of him, she stopped as she was halfway through the letter, she looked at Suna who was really scared at that moment, she asked if all his earlier gifts and things were him trying to confess he subtly nodded feeling ready to take the blowing impact of her rejection when he felt her hug him, she hugged him tightly and began crying at how stupid she was, she said she thought Suna liked other girls and would never like her, she liked him too for some time.

Suna smiled before picking up his love and hugging her even more tightly, he then placed her down to go forward and kiss her but he stopped and looked at her before kissing her deeply and softly all over her lips.

Suna later introduced his new girlfriend to all his teammates with proud as atsumu and osamu began teasing the fox eyed guy, kita was very happy for Suna to finally confess he swear it was starting to get frustrating to see Suna come back without confessing so many times.

The end.
Thank you for reading! 📖