When y/n gets terrific nightmare~

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

Kageyama ■□■□■□■□■

- he was awake studying for his exam since he couldn't do it earlier due to his practice that is when his phone screen lit up causing his vision to fall over to that, he picked his phone up to see texts from y/n, after reading the texts he immediately took his jacket and rushed in the night.

- when he reached y/n's home, he saw her open the door while there was a blanket on her, he knew y/n had scary nightmares due to her past ( or something ) he then cuddled with y/n and comforted her to sleep, he was at peace when he found her sleeping peacefully beside him, he then got up and took out his books from his bag and decided to study at her place and later sleep with her.

Tsukishima ■□■□■□■□■

- he was in bed listening to music to sleep, he couldn't sleep even though he was tired by practice that day, his music suddenly muffled indicating he had a notification, he checked it to see a text from y/n, seeing the text he decided to go at her place. Y/n had gotten a nightmare which she usually got, he knew she wouldn't sleep well.

- when he reached y/n's home he brought icecream for both of them, he made her eat and cuddle with him until she was fast asleep in his arms feeling secure, he too now felt more tired and slept in her bed hugging her closely.

Kenma ■□■□■□■□■

- kenma was awake playing his video games, he didn't notice at first when y/n woke up on his bed but when he felt something moved he turned to see y/n crying and squirming in his bed, he immediately turned off his game and went to bed to y/n, he hugged her tightly yet softly and rubbed circles on her back while she told him about her nightmare.

- kenma cuddled with y/n until she was sleeping peacefully, he then too slept himself.

Kuroo ■□■□■□■□■

- he was in class next to y/n's seat watching her sleep, she was studying last night with him for the exam they had so she slept in school on her seat with her head on her hands, kuroo stared at her for a while and chuckled before taking out his work and continuing studying.

- he studied until he felt y/n get up, he looked towards her to see y/n tearing up, kuroo immediately got up and hugged y/n comforting her, he asked if she had nightmare and she did, he then brought her water and calmed her down.

Oikawa ■□■□■□■□■

- he was practicing volleyball when y/n had come to watch him but without realising y/n slept where she was sitting, oikawa found it very cute and began taking pictures of her and editing them cutely to post when he saw y/n wake up and she looked really stressed as if she'll cry suddenly, knowing well she usually gets nightmares he sat beside her patting her back calmly reminding her she's fine.

- oikawa then hugged y/n and comforted her until she was fine.

Iwazumi ■□■□■□■□■

- he was in his kitchen cooking when he saw y/n fall asleep on his couch, he didn't mind it she would study at night sometimes so he knew she must get tired he continued cooking until he heard crying sounds, he found y/n crying after she had a nightmare.

- iwa hugged her tightly, telling her its fine he's with her nothing would occur to her.

Ushijima ■□■□■□■□■

- ushijima was cuddling with y/n while reading a book when he found her asleep on his lap, he lightly smiled and continued reading his book, after some minutes he felt y/n move and found her awake, he asked y/n if she slept fine or if she had a nightmare and she said she did, he the put his book away and rubbed y/n's back.

- he attentively heard whatever y/n told him and let her relax, he then comforted her with words and asked if she wanted to continue reading the book or if she wanted to have dinner.

Tendou ■□■□■□■□■

- tendou was watching a horror movie with y/n when he found her asleep beside him halfway through the movie, tendou continued to watch the movie until he felt y/n wake up and he already knew due to his senses she had a nightmare because she was slightly shaking.

- tendou turned the movie off and asked y/n if she had the nightmare due to the movie, he held y/n close and told her weird funny stories until she fell asleep, he too then decided to sleep since it was late and he had practice.

Suna ■□■□■□■□■

- he was online bullying kids on discord when he got a text from y/n he checked what the text was and immediately decided on visiting her.

- suna after he reached her place had a brief talk with y/n on her daily routine and told her to relax and not take stress since it can cause her to have nightmares too, he then asked if she wanted to go for a walk, so both of them took a late walk until he saw y/n walk slow and she was sleepy, he gave y/n piggy back ride til her home and she was asleep the whole way, he then layed her in bed and cuddled with her to sleep himself after telling the discord kids to kts ( kill themselves) .

sakusa ■□■□■□■□■

- he was cleaning his bathtub to take a bath when y/n was asleep on his bed, he was almost done when y/n walked in the bathroom and tugged his t-shirt, he turned to see y/n have tears at the end of her eyes, knowing well she might've had a nightmare he hugged her and asked if she wanted to take a warm bath together.

- he made y/n take the warm bath and cuddled with her in bed after cleaning his hair thoroughly, he comforted her and assured her no germs would come near her.

The end.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。