Oikawa tooru

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- oikawa likes to take his love out, kind of like showing off he has a pretty gf, he would ask y/n to come watch his volleyball matches and practices.

- he would do his best to outshine his teammates whenever y/n was there to watch his volleyball matches or practices, his teammates used it as a way to win every match, they would invite y/n to watch their matches.

- oikawa doesn't let his love be ever alone, he will follow her around or just stand next to her if she's standing, he would sit next to her and watch her do her work.

- he found everything his love did fascinating, how she would tie her hair, how she would do her study, how she would shower.

- oikawa secretly collects y/n's pics, when they're enjoying somewhere he would click pics of y/n, when she's busy cooking he would secretly click her pics, when she's asleep he would, he loves how cute she looks no matter what she's doing.

- oikawa despite having ton of fangirls stays loyal to y/n, even if it means he has to be rude to those girls for them to go away, he would threaten his fangirls to leave him alone.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- oikawa checks y/n's phone very often, almost everyday twice, he likes to make sure no man is talking with her, she's not getting bullied or if anything bad is happening to her.

- oikawa would get jealous easily, even if it means a guy staring at his love, he would either leave that place or hold y/n close to him, he would go as far as to kissing y/n just to prove you're his gf and only his to other men.

- oikawa follows y/n around secretly, her school, her going for shopping, he would sometimes sneak into her house and stalk her.

- he would take her objects, her keychain, panties, perfume or hoodie.

- oikawa would never hurt y/n, most he can do is scold, shout or punish her which is more of a pleasure thing than hurting her.

- oikawa checks his doors and window locks every night before sleeping, he's insecure someone might take his love away when he's asleep.

- oikawa only let's iwa-chan ( iwazumi ) get near his love because he trusts him.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。