kuroo ~ pervert professor

・✫・゜・。.

Ahead story contains creepy concepts, stalking and sexual themes.
.・✫・゜・。.

Kuroo was the smartest student in all science classes, he would excel in all tests and exams, seeing how he was such a prodigy in science he would often charge people to teach them before exams, a great way of making money it was until he got a request to teach y/n who was his classmate he had a crush on rather call it obsession, he would pay people of his class and girls to click her pics for him and he would stalk her all the way to her home and every morning the way to the school, he would often try talking with her but he would either shy, extremely horny or just lost in his own dreams.

Y/n came to him two months before the finals, she requested if he could teach her chemistry and biology during the week days or weekends because she lacked at those subjects, kuroo agreed and when y/n asked how much she would need to pay him he simply denied using his excuse as he had to revise those subjects anyway, he decided they'll meet at his place everyday to study after school and on weekends during evening.

Kuroo was too much into planning his little meet with y/n to study that he didn't realise lev accident pass ball towards him and it hit his face and he fell backwards, he didn't shout or complain instead layed there dreaming about the meet. Kenma ignored him entire day because kuroo was giving him creepy vibes and kenma thought kuroo maybe drank something like alcohol for a moment.

Kuroo then next day walked home with y/n beside him, he felt as if his heart will rip out of his chest, upon reaching his room, y/n sat down and began taking her books out but kuroo suggested she sits beside the window since it'll be easier for him to teach her then, she did as he asked her and he internally high fived himself.

The study went by like that for two months, y/n would sometimes bring gifts for kuroo for teaching her but he would say it wasn't necessary but accept it saying he's y/n's science professor now, when he would be teaching y/n, he would intentionally sit close to her, and get Uncomfortably close to her face sometimes but would back away to not get caught, kuroo stored everyday's footage secretly, he put hidden cameras everywhere in his room before y/n comes, once it was raining after school so both kuroo and y/n came home drenched in rain, kuroo then gave y/n clothes to change and walked outside his room indicating she changes inside his room while he went to the bathroom to change, kuroo that night didn't sleep at all, he kept repeating the camera recording while pleasuring him.

Soon the finals came, y/n and kuroo both passed with greatest grades, kuroo got better grades since he's the professor he joked, he was later walking home with y/n, he planned to drop her to her own house but y/n stopped walking, kuroo turned around to see y/n holding a letter he took the letter as he saw y/n running away from me, when he got home he read the letter immediately to see it was a confession letter, she liked him but didn't wanted to face his rejection so she asked him to ignore her if he doesn't accept her confession if he accepts it he can call her, there was her number at the bottom, kuroo immediately called the number as y/n picked up the phone, he confessed back to y/n.

He was floating in the sky after he finally got y/n to date him but he still had a few rats to get rid of, the students and people he paid to click her photos didn't seem impressed of his relationship with y/n and so became a threat to kuroo, they might go talk to y/n one day and ruin everything so he broke the arm of one of the guys as a threat that he can break the rest of them too if they tried snitching on him, they were scared after the incident so much they tried maintaining distance with y/n and kuroo.