daichi ~ prettier than flowers

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - relationship au, clingy I suppose.
.・✫・゜・。.

In school days if you asked daichi's teammates if they'd ever see daichi with a gf they would all laugh and express how daichi was mostly a softie and very busy with school and volleyball to even have a female friend, gf is a big talk. It wasn't like that in a few months though.

Coach ukai one day brought his niece to the volleyball practice, he introduced her and told how she was going to stay in his home for a year or two because of her study purposes, daichi wasn't all that attracted or fallen in love with her on the first glance but slowly and gradually he felt himself attracted to her more than normal attraction, he would call it a phase if he wasn't so deeply in love with her all of a sudden, she was really nice to him, she would compliment his game and she would also cheer him up whenever tanaka annoyed him.

Daichi wasn't a manipulative or a very smart dude and he would curse about that in his head thinking if he was smart enough he'd already have y/n under his arm but he wasn't gonna give up, there was no more of her and she was the best for him he felt, he decided he'll cling to her more than normal and be around her so she slowly gets attached to him too and can't let go, he would be sweet around her, give her sudden gifts, call her pretty and her outfits pretty too, he would remind her to look after her health whenever he felt she was lacking in that, he would basically become her best friend and slowly make his place in her heart.

At first his confession shocked y/n, she didn't talk to him for a few days but then she gave into his confession, he felt himself feel relief when she too confessed back to him, he would've gone to illegal measures if she didn't said yes, that was how much he was in love with this girl, daichi's life was pretty basic before he met y/n, she brought a new character to his personality, she made him get addicted, she made him go crazy over her without even doing much.

Daichi would gift y/n flowers very often, he would say each time how those flowers could never compare to her prettiness and laugh at himself for being bad at flirting, the relationship went smooth at first until he felt lack of pretty flowers to gift her, he would start bringing her jewelry that resembled flowers, his entire life he would gift her endless things that resembled flowers, he would take her on dates to flower gardens and when she died ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e ̶o̶f ̶h̶i̶m he would bring flowers to her grave everyday, he would even plant flowers around her gravesite to make it more pretty for her dying beauty.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。