Chapter 14: Alchemax Activity (Spider-War Arc)

(Earth-55907)

(Later in Alchemax)

Later in Alchemax, a machine had revved itself up as the gears began to spin and rotate. The Steam blew out of the pipes as the Spot put in half and half of Vibranium and Quantum Particles.

Spot: Okay, Half and half. Vibranium on one side and Pym particles on the other. It will turn you into sound, but once you complete the metamorphosis, The machine must be turned off.

Klaw: Well...That's a shame.

Spot: This could kill you...and probably shatter the dimension if we aren't careful.

Klaw: It doesn't matter...besides, what is it you scientists say? "For Science"?

Spot:...Yeah...For Science...We're screwed..

(Later In Williamsburg)

Meanwhile in Williamsburg, The Spider-men were swinging to Astoria where Alchemax was. They needed to get there fast before the worst happened.

Y/n: Okay..How bad is it?

A shockwave emitted from Alchemax again knocked the spiders off balance. They soon get up and get back to swinging.

Spider-Man (PS4): It's bad. Very bad.

Y/n: I see that now.

Spider-Man (PS4): I mean it can get worse...You know what this is the worst thing that's ever happened in my time as–

Y/n: Shut Up Sasuke!! I get it!! We're going to die if we don't stop this!!!

Spider-Man (PS4): Okay, You're comparing me to an emo kid now?!

Y/n: Not my fault you're with Sakura.

Spider-Man (PS4): Y/n, You know I'm with MJ, Right?

Miles (ATSV): Can We focus on stopping Spot and Klaw?!

Y/n: Miles is right. A bagel bastard and Metalloid addict is trying to destroy a dimension.

Spider-Man (TV 2017): Yeah, Let's go get the donuts!!

The spider then continued to swing but this time a lot faster than before. They soon make it to Alchemax and storm through the doors. They rush through the halls as they try to reach the Spot and Klaw. They soon see the two in the test lab. Y/n then slingshots himself through the doors as he sprints towards the room.

Y/n: SPOT! KLAAAW!!!!

Klaw: Oh look, Spider-Man is coming!

Klaw then pushes a button that shuts a door in front of them, blocking their way.

Ult. Spider-Man (TV 2012): Dammit!!

Spider-Ham: *Crashes into glass door* AHW!!

Symbiote Spider-Man: Stainless Glass?! YOU KNOW THIS WON'T STOP US!!!!!!!

Klaw: Sorry, But I have a date with infinite power.

Miles (PS4): Klaw!! Stop! You're gonna destroy the dimension!!

Klaw: And what's that gotta do with me?

Y/n: There are lives on the line!!!

Klaw: You should've thought about that before you went after those props. Maybe you could've stopped us...

Symbiote Spider-Man: Don't Do This!! You'll destroy countless millions!!!

Klaw:...Holes...Start the machine...

Spot:...As you wish..

Symbiote Spider-Man: AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Slams body on the doors*

Y/n: DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Spot then starts the machine and soon a beam hits Klaw. The laser pins the smuggler to the wall as he begins to transform into something...spectral.

Klaw: OOOOOHHHH!!!! YES!!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!

Spot: I'm sorry you said more?

Klaw: MORE!!!

Spot then raises the volume slowly up to max power. But then Alastair and Kraven barge through the door.

Spider-Slayer (Shinobi): What the Hell are you doing?!!!

Spot: He went crazy!! I'm trying to turn it off!!

Kraven (PS5): Idiot!! Do you realize what you've done?!

Spot: It was all his Idea!!

Symbiote Spider-Man: KLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!

Symbiote Spider-Man then breaks the glass of the door. Y/n charges at the controls, But Smythe forms a rasenshuriken and chucks it at Y/n, knocking him back. They watched in horror as they saw Klaw's metamorphosis had already been complete.

Klaw: Yessss....

A sonic blast sends everyone back as they see Klaw in his new form.

Klaw: I-I-I....can hear everything-ing-ing-ing

Spider-Man (PS4): What did you do?!?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Spider-Man (PS4): What did you do?!?

Klaw: This power...It belongs to me now.

Klaw then destroys the device that gave him his power. The machine then exploded three times and a spiked orb began sucking in anything near.

Spot: YOU IDIOT!!! YOU'RE TO KILL US ALL!!!!

Klaw: I just wanted to test it!

Kraven (PS5): If you wish to keep your head, Then I suggest we start moving!!

Spider-Slayer (Shinobi): Yeah, Thanks to you...We're now on their radar.

The villains then leave as a metal door shuts behind them. And Y/n begin to regain his vision.

Miles (ATSV): [Muffled] Y/n! Y/n!!!

Y/n: Huh?!

Peter B.: On Your Feet Kid!! We're Leaving!!!

PS4 and Noir help Y/n up and they begin to run out of Alchemax.

Spider-Man Noir: It's not that you're bad at this...But it's 'cause you're bad at this, You're rusty.

Y/n: You scold me when we get out of this alive, Grandpa.

Miles 2099: He's okay.

Spider-Man (TV 2017): We're definitely getting in so much trouble.

Spider-Gwen: Let's hope we live to regret this

Miles (ATSV): Too late...You might wanna look at the sky...

The spiders looked to the sky to see it was now purple and blue. To their horror it was worse than they imagined.

Y/n: Oh my god...

[To Be Continued]