Chapter 25: Madame Web (Spider-War Arc)

Y/n: Um...Who are you?

??? #2: My name is Cassandra Webb. But you may call me Madame Web.

Y/n: So...Madame Web...What brings you here?

Spider-Author: Oh, I don't maybe the fact that we're about to see a big ass multiverse web, that somewhat connects us all in the Nexus.

Y/n: I get It....

Madame Web: Well, Your friend has a point. I'm here to speak about the matter of the Web of Life and Destiny.

Y/n: What do mean...I know what you mean, but...Why?

Madame Web: Because the Web of Life and Destiny is what holds a part of the timelines together. But I hold the strands together.

Y/n: You hold everything together?

Madame Web: Indeed...For a millenia, I've watched over the web of life...I've seen all the lives of every spiderman.

Y/n: Mine included?

Madame Web: Yes...I've seen good moments...bad moments...very bad moments...and undefined moments. Ones just like these...

Y/n: Is that a good thing?

Madame Web: You tell me...I've come to warn you about your next steps on this path.

Y/n: What for?

Madame Web then uses her abilities to astrally project the possibilities of where this moment could go. It can turn out good, Bad, or south and downhill from here.

Akali: Huh...intriguing...Me about to get my throat slit brings back memories.

Spiders-Man: You need therapy.

Madame Web: Morlun's heart grows darker everyday...He's now after the Web. If he destroys the web, Chaos will be unleashed. Spidergeddon will soon reach its peak and nothing will stop it.

Y/n: What happens to us if Morlun destroys the web?

Madame Web:...If Morlun destroys the web, The strands will unravel...and we'll lose everything...Which is why I've come to ask...what if you fail?

Y/n: We won't.

Madame Web: But if you do, What then?

Y/n:...Look Madame Web, I may not have dealt with a threat on this scale...But it's worth the shot. We owe to them...to those we lost...if we do nothing, Then there will be nothing...I know I am...

Madame Web: And who are you in this vast Multiverse?

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n...and I'm Spider-Man

Madame Web:...Very well...

Madame Web then opens a portal as the strands she had conjured made a portal to the web of life and destiny.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Madame Web: I will help you...Protect the Web of Life at all costs!...Our Survival depends on it.

Miguel (ATSV): We can use the extra hand. Thanks Madame Web.

(Art By The Ericks)

(Art By The Ericks)

Madame Web: You're welcome...Now go!

The crew walk through the portal to find themselves in a light filled dimension. There were stars and different platforms.

Sakura: Where are we?

Spider-Man (PS4): Is that...?

Spider-Shinobi: I think we're here..

Y/n: ....The Web of Life and Destiny...

The Web of Life and Destiny

[To Be Continued]