Chapter 20: Inheritors Attack (Spider-War Arc)

(M.O.A.F Complex)

The alarms once again went off. Only this time, Y/n wasn't escaping.

??? #1: What Now?

??? #2: Once again, We've been hoodwinked

Speakers: [WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!! GETTING HIT FROM WINGS A, C and D!!!]

Fucking Spider-man: Hey! That's near us!

Spider-Man (MCOC): Uh-Oh...

Wraith (PS5): Get off your asses, let's go!!

The group headed to the nearest wing: Wing D. They were met with an explosion once at the doors. They see Vulture with an energy cannon as he was hovering over the three with Shocker and Morbius.

Vulture (MCU): Hello Spider-Man...

Spider-Man (MCOC): Vulture...

Fucking Spider-Man: What are you doing in this base you fucking buzzard?!

Shocker (PS4): We came for your Spider!

Shocker then blasts Fucking Spider-Man into a wall. Morbius tackles Wraith and throws into the door, subduing both of them. Vulture lunges and MCOC Spidey and pins him to the ground.

Spider-Man (MCOC): Why...work for Morlun?

Vulture (MCU): You'll see...

Vulture then blasts off towards through the doors while still gripping MCOC Spidey with his talons. He then drops him on a truck and perches on a tank.

Spider-Man (MCOC): You won't be getting near him! Not on our watch...

Vulture (MCU): Well then...I guess you'll die with your alliance...

The two then charge at each other, MCOC Spidey hits Vulture in the jaw and kicks him away. He then pulls Vulture by the wings with his webs and throws him into a tank. MCOC Spider-Man then goes to punch Vulture but is hit by a seismic blast by Shocker.

Spider-Man (MCOC): Okay, two on one? That's fair...

Morbius: How about three on two?!

Morbius then dashes at MCOC Spidey and throws him towards the ground. He slashes his claws at MCOC Spidey and picks him up by the collar.