Chapter 11: The New Inheritors (Spider-War Arc)

(Earth-OFN890)

On the deserted campus of Visions Brooklyn Academy, Morlu was sitting on some bleachers as if he was waiting for someone. Soon a portal opens on the field as a man covered with cybernetics and machinery and he was dragging a cybernetic mobster from before.

??? #1: My lord...

Morlun: Gaunt...and Hammerhead...Did you get it done?

Robo-Hammerhead (PS4): I was able to get to the universe but I couldn't get the message out–

Morlun then slaps Hammerhead across the face causing him to topple over. He tries to get up, but Morlun drives his foot into Hammerhead's face.

Morlun: You had one job, Martello. One!!!

Robo-Hammerhead (PS4): I could've have gotten away with it if weren't for those–

Morlun: Who's to blame!?! Shocker, Vulture and Venom's message to Konoha was much more successful than your sorry excuse of a delivery!!!

Morlun then kicks Hammerhead away and he walks back with his hands behind his back.

Morlun: Did you get Connors back?

Gaunt: No...The leaf ninja have taken him in and are cooking up a cure for his condition. Only catch is, the effects will eradicate his Lizard cells. After all, The Spider-Shinobi was there.

Morlun: Him...And what of Electro?

Another Portal opens and a man in a electrical vest and yellow walks in and join the trio

Electro (PS4): Yo boss, remember that spider variant from Kono–Kono–

Gaunt: Konoha.

Electro (PS4): Yeah, Konoha. He jumped dimensions. Rhino and Shocker should be here with Spot and Klaw.

Morlun: Then everything is going according to plan.

Three portals then open revealing the rest of the inheritors enter. The old ones were now bones and skeletons of the past. The new ones are the ones who will succeed in the conquest.

??? #2: So...The gang's all here.

The gang's all here