Chapter 24: Avenge The Fallen (Spider-War Arc)

(Y/n POV)

As I try to open my eyes, I barely see images of people. Was I on a ship?

Spider-Man (TAS): Is he gonna be okay...?

Sakura: He'll be fine.

Is that Sakura? I hope I'm not dead. This feels like a fever dream.

Y/n: Ugh...

Spider-Man (TV 2003): Is he waking up?

Liberty-Spider: No, he's been groaning from the pain.

Sakura: We need him to rest...

Tobey...I'm sorry...

(15 Hours Later) (Earth-509)

15 Hours later, The Ultimate Alliance were gathered at Queens. There was a box of Miles 2099, 2099 and 2002's old things from before the two spiders died. Y/n was holding on to his mask as he was still mourning the loss of his friend.

Miguel (ATSV): Some of you may have known 2099 and Tobey as Spider-Man...others knew him as Peter Parker and Miguel O' Hara...We knew them as both people. In and Out of the suit. When we were lost...They showed us the path...2099 helped stray away from the darkness...Miles 2099 made me open up...2002 Spider-Man...made me a better spider-man...Before we send this box off to the sky...Let's say our goodbyes...

Soon, multiple if not a select few of members got up to say their goodbyes. Y/n walks towards the box and places 2002's damaged mask inside with Miles 2099's mask and 2099's time-watch. 

(Play For Atmosphere) (Headphones Reccomended)

Miguel nods and Cyborg Spider-Man goes to the box as he snaps his fingers and a small flame from his metal arm was lit up. He then lights up the candles under the balloon and the box begins to fly to the sky as everyone looks up at it as it flies up and away.

Arachknight:...Rest in Peace...My Friends...

The group stares up at the sky still.