"Ok let's go". I heard from behind me. I turned to see dazai smiling at me. His smile made my heart melt but I made sure not to show it in my face. After all of dazai did find out I liked him he would tease me till the day I die.

We both left his wretch of a house and started walking to a nearby small restaurant. At the restaurant we ordered are food and waited.

"Seriously dazai you need to take more care of yourself. There is no reson that you can't by your own food".

"Actually there is". He giggled making me tilt my head in confusion. "What is it"?

"I lost my wallet in the river again".

"Damn it dazai"!

After are food came we ate it then I paid then we left. "Now we are going straight to the office . I don't care if you don't want to or not but you owe me because I bout you food". I explained while dazai whined.

"But kunikidaaa you buying me food was the price of me signing those papers at my house, which by the way are still there, I never said I would do more work if you bout it for me".

I groaned remembering the conversation I had with him earlier and confirming what he said was true. I was going to yell something at him but he grabbed my arm and squealed like a child while pointing at something.

"Look kunikida, ice cream, I want some".

"No".

"Pleeeeeeease"?

"No".

"I'll do my work if you get it for me".

.....

"Fine".

He still clung on to me as we walked over to the ice cream stand. He ordered what he wanted but I didn't get anything since now my budget schedule is screwed up.

" really you act like such a child". I spoke as Dazai happily ate his ice cream. "Don't care". He replied with a smug smile then taking another scoop full into his mouth.

"Mr kunikida"?

I looked up to see one of my old students from when I was a teacher.

"Oh hello ash, how are you"?

"I'm good how are you though".

Ash and I talked for a few minutes but I noticed dazais bored expression so I decided to wrap things up.

"We'll anyway we need to get back to work. It was good seeing you".

Ash nodded as dazai stood up and grabbed my arm. "Yep we have to go before we're late so bye bye random child".

I laughed at dazais behavior and ash looked confused. "Hold on Mr kunikida you never told us you were married "?

My eyes widden and dazais tugging stopped. I felt my face heat up and I shook my head. "I'm not married ".

"Then who is he". Ash pointed to dazai and I looked to see dazais face red as well.

"U-um he's just my partn- co worker. Yea nothing more".

"Oh I'm sorry for the confusion". Ash said before running off.

"Ok now let's go". I said but I felt dazais arm fall from mine and he walked away.

"Wait dazai"! I ran after him but I couldn't see his face. "What's wrong"?

"You said I'm just a co worker. You didn't even finish partner. You said I am just another coworker nothing more"