(I love you.)

(I love you too.)

(I miss you.)

(I miss you too)

(I need you now!)

(Moss has returned otherwise I would FaceTimed you.)

(I won't allow Moss or any other man stop us from seeing each other!)

He FaceTimed her and she quickly answered, "Please I don't want Moss to hear us."

"Look at me Abby!" He demanded.

She looked at him and nearly went crazy with want, "hi."

His eyes softened and filled with love and Abby was so very happy, "Tell ma again what I want to hear." He told her hoarsely.

"I love you, I have always loved you."

"You are mine, from that day I saw you in the hallway at school you were mine then and you are mine now!"

"Yes, yes I am yours Steven, I have always been yours!"

Steven drew in a sharp breath of inhalation and closed his eyes for a moment, when he opened them again, he said, "I will find a way for us to be together again, do not ever again sleep with Moss!"

How was she going to handle that, she wondered, Moss would never allow that.

"Promise me you won't sleep with him again!" He demanded, "promise me now!"

"I promise."

Steven relaxed and just studied her face, the face that he loved more than he loved his life. "I will find a way Abby. I swear it!"

That moment Abby heard Moss coming up the stairs and she ended the call and slid the iPhone under her pillow.

"The spaghetti and the sauce is cooked, the salad is cut, and the steaks are on the grill." He told her, as he sat on the bed next to her and leaned down to kiss her.

Abby returned the kiss, but she wanted to run away, she didn't want to hurt Moss, but she didn't want to stay with him either. Oh God, she thought, what was she going to do, he was going to want to make love to me and she just couldn't.

Moss pulled his lips away and looked down at her, "What's  wrong?"

"Nothing," she was quick to answer, "let me use the bathroom and I'll be down in five minutes."

Moss's stared at her quizzically before he left the room and Abby rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. She let the water run in the sink and she FaceTimed Steven.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "Moss came upstairs and I had to let you go."

His eyes hazed with pain, "Did he touch you?"

"No," she lied, and hated when she lied to him, "He just notified me to come downstairs because dinner was almost ready."

"I don't know how this is going to work Abby," his tone of voice sounded torture, "the idea that you are living in the same house as him and sleeping in the same bed as him is unbearable to me."

"I know that I feel the same way about you and Victoria!"

"I'm not sleeping with her now!" He pointed out, "me and her were never in love, our marriage was just a business deal!" He explained, "I have never given my heart to anyone but you!"

Loving those words, Abby cried, "The same for me too, I have only loved you my entire life!"

"Remember your promise Abby, do not sleep with him!"

Rich Radiant Love: Steven's heart. Book threeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें