Ch 29 {Win To Save}

Start from the beginning

Sighing, she gently closed it and turned around.

"Morning, Mother. Sorry that I didn't inform you I was leaving. I was in a hurry. It won't happen again," she bowed respectively.

"Like how it happened last night," she retorted, catching her off guard.

"You look surprised. Even though your father was awake."

"I didn't mean to come home so late... I lost track of time with the others."

"Oh! So, you were spending time with those commoners."

"They're not commoners, Mother! You of all people should know that. Todoroki-san is wealthy and so are Bakugo and Kaminari," she explained.

"I guess that would explain why their parents moved overseas to earn more money. That worthless HPSC! Wouldn't even cover their living expenses even after we got tested like dogs."

"Listen, mother... I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to go..." Yaoyorozu awkwardly explained.

"Very well, then! You may go," she nodded in approval while eyeing her room.

Yaoyorozu faked a smile and left her mother to wonder what had her in a rush.

As much as she loved her mother, she needed to do this. Not because she wanted to but because she needed to become a hero who inspires peace.

No matter what happens.

~ 7:00 ~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in! Ms. Mitsuki went shopping for food, so we have time!" Hagakure unlocked the door.

One by one, everyone entered the lovely condo and got acquainted on the sofa where there were glasses of water to drink. Before long, Kaminari began to fear the decision Bakugo would make for he knew wherever he went, Hagakure followed. Well, most of the time.

And speak of the devil.

Slowly, everyone heard footsteps coming from the hallway and this made Kaminari gulp.

"Deep breaths, Denki. You got this..." Yaoyorozu whispered.

Bakugo sat next to Hagakure and begrudgingly exhaled.

"I want to start by apologizing for last night... I was an asshole... It won't happen again..." He struggled to say while looking at Hagakure who gave him a thumbs up.

"So yeah! Whatever..." He blushed in embarrassment.

"Wow. Bakugo apologizing...? I'm stunned..." Shinso smirked.

"Oh shut up! It's not a big deal!"

"But it is. You rarely apologize," Todoroki pointed out.

"Shut it! Icy-Hot!"

"You're getting nicer. That's good."

"I said, shut up!" Their constant back and forth made the others giggle. Even Shinso laughed briefly since it felt like old times. Still, some things had yet to be resolved.

"Thanks for apologizing, Bakugo... But we're not the ones you should be apologizing to..." Yaoyorozu motioned to Kaminari.

As Kaminari rubbed his knees anxiously, the room went quiet, and he instantly knew all eyes were on him. Lo and behold, he looked up and Bakugo was looking at him.

"Uh... Listen, Sparky. I mean, Denki! About last night..." Bakugo rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly while Kaminari continued to sit still from the spectacle of it all.