Chapter 4

Episode 3 Part 1: (Laenor&Laena are 15, Viserra is 13, Aemar is 8, Rhaenyra is 17

Episode 3 Part 1: (Laenor&Laena are 15, Viserra is 13, Aemar is 8, Rhaenyra is 17. It's been 2 years since episode 2)

"Fuck you Prince Drahar!" a man restrained to a driftwood post grunted through his pain. He was covered in splatters of blood as the Crabfeeder knelt by his side. "Fuck your whore of mother. And bastard father. House Velaryon is coming for you! The Seasnake will have your poxy fucking head!"

The Crabfeeder paid the insult no mind as he picked up more crabs and placed them on the man. Screams now accompanied his grunts as he tried to stay strong through the pain. Craghas Drahar took his torch and continued down the beach. The blackness of night surrounded him and only the spaced out pyres gave any light to walk by.

Phwwwwwhht

He paused at the sound and turned to the sky. Men began to shout and flee something that was concealed by the darkness. Then a stream of fire rained down illuminating the face of a dragon.

"Hail Prince Daemon!" the man shouted with glee. "Burn the fucking Triarchy alive!"

Even knowing the odds were good that he would be killed by the sweeping fire he continued to laugh. His last sight would be of his torturers fleeing and burning.

Caraxes continued to rain fire down as he flew around the beach. Daemon landed him among the chaos, the scene one straight out of hell. Caraxes' tail whipped, toppling the pyres as he stomped his way along the fleeing Triarchy bastards. His breaths of fire coated everything at his feet.

"Where are you! Come out and face me Drahar! Where are you?" Daemon shouted.

Lumbering forward the dragon pursued the men running for the cliffside. They disappeared into caves moving deeper and deeper to avoid the flames. Caraxes lowered his head and spewed another inferno into the dens.

Hearing the shouting of more men behind him, Daemon turned Caraxes around and let the creature burn as many men as possible. Some blasts from his jaws were so strong that the torsos were brunt to nothing in moments, leaving legs and other limbs to fall beside weapons in the sand.

"Come out Drahar! Where are you? I'm going to feed you to your own crabs!"

Caraxes continued his reign of terror until Daemon spotted small balls of flame. It was easy to distinguish them from the fire surrounding the beach, the dots all fired in a line and headed straight for him. Arrows.

They pelted against Caraxes, and while they did the dragon no harm, Daemon knew he was at a disadvantage so long as the archers had the higher ground. Deflecting as many as he could only worked for a short while before one lodged itself in the shoulder of his armor. Thankfully he was able to grab the shaft and tug the arrow free, tossing it aside before it could do much damage.

Grabbing Caraxes' reigns he pulled, rearing the dragon back up into the sky where he flew into the darkness. All the while the Crabfeeder watched from the mouth of one of the caves.