This brother of mine

Start from the beginning

Hoseok shakes his head “He is just young. I help him in ways I can”

Jin may not say it but feels happy and proud of his friend and so was the butler who serves Hoseok and Yoongi more toast and juice. Jin focuses on his brother “So what was all that for?”

Taehyung tries to feign innocence and slowly chews on the food, taking his sweet time, his eyes travel to Namjoon who was about to bite on his toast, and eyes him to pacify the situation. Namjoon closes his mouth and sighs internally. He was always the one ground between the brothers in situations like this. He looks up at Jin.

Jin speaks again “You know you are not just someone walking on the street, you are a Kim, and being in the family of ‘the pillars’ they keep every information on you. You think you can fool others using inhibitors or some scent and walk around casually. Do you have the idea of the trouble it can bring?”

Seeing that Jin is about to lose his temper and scold the young master. Namjoon quickly says, “Wasn’t it good though, many people were present there, Mr. Ji came with his family, wouldn’t it be better this way, we can also keep an eye on what they think and how they are going to act now that they have seen the young master.” Taehyung smiles in satisfaction hearing it. Yoongi just shakes his head knowing well the scheme of the little one. Jin thinks about it and nods.

“Even though it is good but if people came to know what will they say and how will they put up things together, won’t they blame him and Hoseok for scheming?… Moreover, I doubt them not knowing things.” Jin pauses to take a sip of his coffee.

“Then when the right time comes young master has to tell his reasons.” Yoongi answers all agreeing to it. Taehyung nods as well but Jin was not finished yet.

“It is not just his fault, you two should not support him in his escapades each time, he may cause trouble for you” Jin turns to Hoseok and Yoongi. Both nod knowing he means well for them and this was also the truth. They can’t put this up for long when Jeongguk is involved in it.

Jin says out loud what was in their mind, “Being like that to Jimin is understandable but Jeongguk is elder than you and has always been good to you…what is this aversion from him, he also told me that you protested in front of his office many a time before”

Taehyung makes a face at the mention of the name he looks at the omelet on his plate and stabs the fork in the yolk “He is annoying, anyone who favors Solace is insufferable.” He wanted to have his breakfast, not be interrogated like this but he is at fault and listens to whatever is said.

Jin feels like his stress level is rising “We all have to favor him, Solace is ruling this land you have to accept it. Just because some shady organization comes and tells you some things it doesn’t change the fact that they have the power.” Hoseok and Namjoon try to stop Jin but they were too late the words come out of his mouth.

“Grandfather didn’t like it, he knew the truth and if he has been here he would have agreed to what Umbra is saying” Taehyung answers a bit angry.

Jin loses his temper “Grandpa just assumed things he wasn’t able to prove, you know what happened to him because of his obsession to prove things” The atmosphere becomes tense, they all look nervously at Taehyung as he gets up from his chair with red-rimmed eyes. 

“Grandpa was not obsessed he was right.” His voice cracks, and he leaves the dining hall, hurt and angry, leaving the four in a bitter mood.

“Taehyung come back and talk to me. This is not how you should act.” Jin shouts but Taehyung just shuts his door. Hoseok pats Jin’s back telling him to calm down.