17| The famished saint

Start from the beginning

He pulled me closer towards him as he peppered me with his unwelcomed kisses all over my face, while fucking me against my will and consent. He moaned loudly as he continuously thrusted in and out of me, while I screeched in pain, it felt as though a knife was repeated being stabbed in and out of me. I repeatedly tried to push him off me, I tried to put up a good fight, but he was stronger and bigger than me.

I looked at window sill, stared at the pretty scenic nature to distract me from the torture I had to endure, my eyes widened as fear and realization struck within me, he was raping me. It was harder to endure it, now. He was raping me after I confided in him and told him everything about Aldo Moretti and his friends did to me that night. How could he?

"The moment I laid my eyes on you, you were all I could see, Celestina." He muttered as he came into the condom he had worn. I wailed in pain and disgust. I looked down and saw blood leaking out of my entrance, I tensed.

He noticed my state and slapped me harshly on the face, "Oh, don't fucking act like you didn't enjoy it, whore."

He walked away from me and tossed the filled condom into the trash can. This had been a regular thing. He would violate me in ways I could never seize to imagine, and torment me, guilt trip and threaten me into never telling anyone about us. I didn't enjoy him at all, I looked up at him with fear.

He smirked as he lazily caressed my cheeks, which were burning red, I felt sick.

He simply stared at me, "I knew that from the minute I saw you, I had to taste you, be inside you, be with you, feel you. I had to have you, darling. Matteo didn't convince me at all, but the moment I saw you, you convinced me to be your tutor."

I whimpered in pain, while he cooed at me as he dressed himself, while staring at the mirror.

"Not a word about this to anyone else, yeah?" He turned around and narrowed his gaze at me.

I nodded vigorously and limped out of his room, to rush away from this sickening place, out of his house as fast as I could as my eyes burned with tears, he simply chuckled, knowing damn well I was just another prey stuck in his well-crafted webs.

I whispered while I stay seated by the gorgeous window sill which captured the beauty of nature, "This is getting old, tell me you are tired of me. Please just leave me alone, I-I never wanted this Federico."

When I'm met with silence, I slowly turn my gaze from the scenery and met his predatory gaze. His eyes widened, like he had been caught, then his eyes narrowed as if I had said something to anger and humiliate him. His grip around my throat tightened, as he gritted his teeth.

"You wouldn't want your family to find out what a desperate attention-seeking whore you are now, right? You're parents would be so fucking disappointed if they ever found out about me, and especially about Aldo Moretti." He whispered.

I looked up at him teary-eyed, I felt very small, weak and helpless. I turned around and stared at the scenic background to calm myself down, part of me wanted to burn this hellhole to the ground with him trapped inside, this was his home after all, everything that belonged to him should burn to the ground as well.

He knew how much the concept of honor and dignity means to me, he knew that one day, I would run away, far from this place to make it big and avoid going back home.

I knew I was trapped, he knew me too well now, to know how to keep me quiet.

. . .