"By the way, you look great" she said and I smiled complementing her too. She and Bhai also wore traditional attires.

"And she is Mukti Vardhan, our friend" I heard Bhai introduce and we turned towards them. Mukti greeted him too. "Friend? I thought she is your girlfriend and that's the reason you brought her as your date" Mr.Vivek laughed.

"As you insisted that Abhi needs to bring a date compulsary, I am here" Mukti gave a smile. "I insisted?" Mr.Vivek frowned and Bhai looked at me with wide eyes. Ohh no! We lied to Mukti that their client insisted.

"Umm..woh.." Bhai gulped and looked at me and Manik for help. "Mr.Vivek, your wife is looking for you" Manik interrupted pointing at his wife.

"Ohh yeah!" he turned and called his wife while we sighed in relief. "What's happening?" Mukti looked at us confused. "Kuch bhi nahi" I smiled nervously.

"Sheela, this is Nandini Murthy and Mukti Vardhan. They accompanied Manik and Abhimanyu" he introduced us to his wife. "You both girls look lovely" she smiled at us and we thanked her.

"Come, let me take you to other ladies and introduce you. When husbands are businessmen, you need to have relations with other buisnessmen's wives. Orelse we'll be bored in such events" she winked making me blush while Mukti looked at her shocked. "True, please go ahead" Mr.Vivek said.

"I..I'm...just a friend" Mukti said and she laughed. "Well we'll see. It's always good to be prepared" she said and Mukti looked confused while we just laughed. I looked at Manik and he nodded gesturing me to go ahead. I then looked at Bhai who has a teasing look. I rolled my eyes and followed the lady along with Mukti.

"What is she talking about?" Mukti whisper nudged me and I shrugged acting clueless. "Waise, your mom and Nyo know better then me. They accompany to all the events along with their husband. They'll help you in all of these" Sheela aunty laughed and we chuckled too

We went near a group of ladies and spotted Mom and Nyo aunty. We sighed in relief and went near them. I hugged Nyo aunty as it has been a long time we met and Mukti went near Mom.

"Abb yaadh aayi meri" she playfully glared at me while I gave her a apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I'll promise to spend time with you soon" I said and she smiled caressing my hair. "You look gorgeous" she said and I kissed her cheek.

"Dekhle Ishitha, she went near her to be mother-in-law before you" a lady teased making me blush. I looked at Mom to see her faking sadness. "Arre aisa kuch bhi nahi hai" I said hugging Mom and they laughed.

"Tho kya hua? Meri Bahu hai, mere paas hi aayegi" aunty winked making me blush more. I looked at Mukti for help who was busy chuckling.

"Arre Mukti bhi tho uski saas ke paas gayi" an other lady spoke making me smirk. "Saas? I..I'm just friend of Abhimanyu" Mukti sighed and they all gave a knowing look.

"Hum bhi humare pathi ke friends hi the pehle" an other one spoke and we all laughed. Mukti huffed looking at me.

"Accha accha, chod oo. Go and enjoy yourselves" Mom cupped our cheeks and we nodded thankfully. "Don't forget to take some photos. You both look very beautiful" Nyo aunty said and we laughed going away.

"They all are terrible" Mukti sighed and I nodded. "But they were right too.." I teased nudging her and she glared at me making me laugh.

"Next time, I am not going to accompany you as your date" Mukti hit Bhai as we want near him and Manik. "Why?" Bhai winced rubbing his arm.

"All the ladies there are very bad" she shook her head making us laugh. "It's okay... you'll get used to it" Manik winked at her wrapping his hand around my shoulder. "Shut up" she stomped her foot.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें