-cast-

This book is based off of the books, so that means what Percy looks like in the books, Annabeth, Grover, all that fun shtuff. But, if you only watched the movies, let me guide you into the stories of the books.
In my book, Percy, Annabeth and about every child around their ages are aged up one year. So, they are 13 instead of twelve, and in seventh grade instead of sixth.

ACT ONE. THE LIGHTNING THIEF
vs.
ACT TWO. SEA OF MONSTERS
vs.
ACT THREE. THE TITAN'S CURSE

best read in:

level 2 of size
Font: Optima, STIX 2 Math, or Verdana (Optima recommended)
Black background

"she is a child that was
forced to grow up"

"she is forever gonna say 'I've got this' with tears in her eyes"

"turn the pain into power. use that power to become strong, then nothing can stop you."

"you think this is a game and you may be right. but if you think you can play better than me, think again."

"and she used to be the sweetest girl."

"you can fight it, or accept it. And fear it, or control it."

"she was brave and strong and broken all at once- anne funder"

"the nicest people always get treated like shit."

"you're on your own kid... you always have been..."

🌙ADIRALEISE! •Adira• LANCASTER!🌳
ENFJ | ARTEMIS. cabin 8

extrovert, iNtuitive feeler, judger

-the mentor-

"LEAF HEAD"

"radiant body, beautiful facial features, light freckles, light brunette hair, silver-gray eyes, athletic body, slight tan"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.