Color

The next day, it was time to go home. Reki and Langa awoke in each others arms, to see themselves surrounded by color.

       "Wow! It's so beautiful!" Reki commented.

        "Yeah," Langa agreed.

         "What's your favorite?" Whispered Reki.

         "Red. It feels the most like you," Langa confessed. Reki blushed, smiling.

          "Mines still blue. For the same reason," Reki grinned.

       Langa thought back to the time when he had been able to see all the colors during his race with Adam. It had been a thrilling experience, but what he was feeling now was completely different. Now, he was at peace, because he had found his other half.

When the crew got back home, Langa was quick to fill his mom in on everything that happened.

"Can I please start planning the wedding?" His mother begged. Langa laughed.

As for Joe and Cherry, they made sure to stay in contact with Miranda and Mikey. Planning a double date.

Miya was excited about the prospect of seeing Owen again. Thinking of their kiss. Miya continued to keep gaming with Owen, hoping maybe one day Owen could maybe be his soulmate.

Reki decided it was time to come out to his family. And although it was difficult for him, his family accepted him with open arms. Reki realized it had been silly to worry so much.

The group continued to skate together, glad everything had worked out okay.

And Langa and Reki appreciated every speck of color they saw. Thinking every time, of there other half.