Surfboards

When Reki and Langa pulled up to the beach house they both were surprised to see Miya sitting on the front porch, playing one of his games. Miya looked up when he saw the two of them, suspicious.

"Where were you two?" Miya asked.

"We went skateboarding," Reki explained.

"Well obviously, slime," Miya said, rolling his eyes and glancing at the two boy's skateboards.

"What about you? Why are you out on the porch so early?" Asked Langa. Miya sighed.

"Joe and Cherry's room either isn't soundproof, or their so loud no soundproofing can't prevent the...noises," Miya explained, blushing. Reki and Langa began to laugh uncontrollably, causing Miya to chuckle too.

"Next time take me skateboarding with you," Miya said.

"You poor little kid, of course I will," Reki said, walking up to the porch and patting Miya's head. Miya squirmed away embarrassed.

"Don't call me that!" He demanded, looking up. Reki chuckled. The two of them made eye contact, and Reki's eyes grew wide.

"What is it?" Miya asked suspiciously.

"What color are your eyes?" Asked Reki, curiously.

"I've been told they're green," responded Miya, confused.

"Well they must have a least a little blue in them, cause I can almost see them, they're kinda sparking if that makes any sense," Reki explained. Miya's eyes went wide.

"I forgot! You can see color now! Wait! Are you saying you can see blue?" Miya questioned, jumping out of his seat, and shutting off his game. Reki smiled.

"Yep," he said. Miya beamed.

"Reki that's awesome! Oh my gosh we have to tell Joe and Cherry!" Miya squealed, running towards matchablossom's room.

"Miya! Wait! I wouldn't do that if I were you! You'll end up scarred for life!" Langa called after the cat boy, but it was too late for that.

"Wake up you whores!" Yelled Miya, throwing open Joe and Cherry's door. You don't want to know what he saw. Let's just say he quickly shut his eyes and began to explain why the pink and green haired men frantically got out of their awkward position.

"Reki can see blue!" Miya yelled, eyes still closed. Reki and Langa quickly showed up behind him.

"You can look now, it's fine," Reki said. Joe and Cherry were standing next to them all in their robes now, clearly annoyed. Miya opened his eyes.

"Did you not hear me? Reki can see blue!" Miya yelled again. Joe's eyebrows raised, realizing what that meant.

"Really?" He said, turning to Reki.

"Yeah!" Reki cheered, enthusiastically.

"What shade exactly?" Questioned Cherry.

"Uh, I don't know...kinda snow like. Really bright, and almost turquoise," Reki explained. Joe and Cherry's eyes both strayed to Langa's, studying them. Langa blushed at all the sudden attention.

"What?" He asked, self conscious.

"Nothing," Cherry and Joe replied quickly, giving each other a look.

"So like Langa's eyes?" Cherry probed. Langa blushed. Reki turned to Langa, studying them again.

"Yeah! Like Langa's! Just like Langa's!" He cheered, completely oblivious. Joe raised an eyebrow. Miya felt a smile creep at his lips that he tried to hide.